Raising a Zombie Piglin

continuation of how to raise a half piglin I guess(?) and more baby Tommy

Tommy laid on the sofa watching Techno finish writing the sentence. He honestly couldn't remember what happened. He knew he was bringing the axe of peace back to Techno but he didn't remember anything past entering the nether. He definitely didn't remember passing out in the piglins arms. Now that he thought about it, when did he wake up? And why was Techno being soft with him?

"Alright. Whaddya wanna eat?" Techno put the book on a shelf and turned towards the blond. "Tomms?"

"Oh. Can we just have mushroom soup or something?" Techno nodded and left to the kitchen. Tommy took this opportunity to sit up and look around. Steve, the polar bear, picked his head up and looked at the boy. Tommy stared back at him. The bear walked towards him and sniffed at his hand. Carefully he moved to pet it. He smiled and buried his hand in the soft fur.

Techno put a lid on the pot and looked out to where he left the boy. He smiled seeing Steve comfortable with him. They needed to talk. About what happened. Nothing else. It wasn't like he still cared for the traitor. He definitely didn't want him to be his son again. Nope. He just wanted to know why Tommy fainted on his doorstep.

Technodad
STEVE KILL HIM
Technosoft
STEVE
Technosoft
Technosoft
Technodilf
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Technosoft

"Stop calling me soft chat."

No❤
Technosoft

He shook his head and watched Tommy cling himself to Steve as the bear stood up. Okay. Just talk. Ask him why he fainted, if he was okay, and he could get Tommy outta there by time Ranboo and Tubbo arrived. He could do this. He just needed to stop stalling.

Techno cleared his throat getting attention from both of them. Steve backed down to all four and Tommy awkwardly moved back to the sofa. The piglin walked into the room and sat on the other end.

"So..."

"So?" Techno took a breath and started.

"Why'd you faint?" Tommy shrugged but he clearly knew something. He started messing with the chain bracelet on his wrist. "Tommy have you been eating?"

"Of course I fucking have. I wouldn't be able to stop if I wanted what with everyone constantly hovering over me." Techno sighed and thought about why else he would faint.

"Hydrated?" Tommy nodded. "Taking your meds?"

"I have appointments with doctor malpractice twice a month."

"I thought he was a surgeon. I never liked that doctor.  But I honestly don't know why else someone would faint." Tommy shrugged.

"Puffy said something about emotional trauma. There anything else Blade?" Techno hesitated before shaking his head and standing up to go back to the kitchen. Tommy looked down at the bracelet before looking back at Techno. "Wilbur is a shit dad. Fundy doesn't like him that much." The piglin stopped and hummed. "Are we going to end up like them?"

Techno turned around to see his son pulling at the chain with his knees at his chest. He slowly walked towards him and sat down next to the boy. Tommy tensed before relaxing. The piglin grabbed his hands and frowned.

"Tomms I would never let us be like them. You may make me mad and I can ground you until I die but I love you and I will always be your dad. Chat shut the hell up." Tommy smiled and leaned forward successfully trapping the other in a hug. "Oh- we're doing this now. Okay. So... we're okay? We're gonna try and get better?" Tommy nodded. Techno smiled and wrapped his arms around his son.