crimeboys hurt/comfort ig

A/N this has been finished for 2 months apparently. not Technodad but I hope y'all enjoy

Wilbur ran into the house, slamming the door shut, and ran to his room. Tommy looked up from where he was in his room and stared at the shut door of his brothers room. He set the water bottle he was using to water some plants down and grabbed the stuffed sheep Wilbur gave him for his birthday a few years ago.

Tommy walked up to the door and gently knocked. "Go away Phil!" He frowned and knocked again. There's shuffling and footsteps before the door opened. "I said go- oh. Hey Toms, what's up?"

"Watch a movie?" Wilbur blinked a few times and wiped his eyes with his sleeve before nodding. Tommy smiled and grabbed his brothers hand to lead him to the kitchen. "Snacks!" Wilbur chuckled and helped Tommy onto the counter. He opened a few cabinets and grabbed random snacks and some microwave popcorn. The blond grabbed a bowl while the older cooked the popcorn. Soon they were returning to Wilbur's room with only slightly burned popcorn.

"Alright, calm down, grab my blankets and I'll get my laptop."

Tommy leaned against his older brother while they looked at the movies. Eventually he pointed to Wall-E and smiled as Wilbur relaxed and pulled the blanket closer around them. The seven-year-old pointed out random things and parroted words he thought was funny making his brother chuckle. Everything was nice. Whatever Wilbur was upset about faded away. Until Wall-E and Eve danced in space.

Tommy looked up when his brother sniffled and frowned. "Wilbur's upset."

"Yeah. Something happened with Wilbur and Sandy today. Sandy did something really bad and it hurt Wilby's feelings." Tommy frowned and his eyebrows creased together.

"Tommy will punch Sandy for Wilbur." The brunet laughed and pulled his brother into a side hug.

"Will you now?"

"Mhm!" Tommy smiled and shoved a handful of popcorn into his mouth. "'en I'll 'ake sure you an-" he swalled the popcorn "Sally likes Wilbur. You should date Sally. Sandy was mean anyway." Wilbur blushed and laughed. Tommy smiled proudly and turned back to the movie.

"Sally likes Wilbur." The brunet whispered to himself. He smiled and huffed before focusing back on the movie.