More Technodad

had to adjust the ages but here's more technodad you content starved tommy kinnies with daddy issues

The kid tried focusing on the movie, he really did. But it was getting late and Techno wasn't back yet. Techno had been Tommy's foster parent for a little less than a year now and had been disappearing a lot more than usual lately. Which was strange because he almost never left the house. He was left with Skeppy a lot which was fine. Skeppy was nice and played minecraft with him when Techno wasn't home.

"Hey kid, what's wrong?" Speak of the devil.

"Where's Techno?" Skeppy froze and smiled.

"He's just been busy with something. He'll be home soon. Anyways," He pat his shoulder, "mac and cheese for dinner?" He nodded and Skeppy stood up to walk to the kitchen.

It wasn't until after dinner Techno got home. Skeppy warmed up the mac and cheese they left for him and sent Tommy to his room while they talked. That made him worried. What were they talking about? Was it about him? Oh no they're getting rid of him. He didn't want to go back to switching homes. He liked this home. He liked Techno.

There was a knock on his door and Skeppy walked in. He smiled at Tommy. Maybe they weren't giving him up. "I'm going home now. I'll see you tomorrow bud."

"Bye Skeppy." He left. Tommy sat on his bed before standing up and grabbing his pajamas.

"Tommy! Can you come here for a minute!"

"K!" Tommy pulled his shirt over his head and walked out to the dining room. Techno looked stressed. That's never a good thing. Techno motioned to the seat beside him for him to sit down.

"So Tommy, I wanted to talk to you about this. You've probably been wondering where I go and it's probably better I tell you before I sign the papers tomorrow." Techno took a moment before continuing. "Tommy I want to adopt you." His breath hitched and he looked at the man in disbelief. He wanted to adopt him?

Tommy liked Techno. He was better than most of the other adults that's fostered him. And damn better than his birth parents. Techno was a youtuber but had a few jobs. He was barely an adult, turning nineteen only a few months ago, and understood Tommy better than the few old couples he met. Sometimes he felt much more like a brother than a parental figure but there were the few moments. If Tommy got to choose he'd definitely choose Techno.

He hasn't said anything. Techno looked at him nervously. Maybe he didn't want to stay with him. He fucked up. Shit now the kids crying.

Techno went to wipe the tears and was captured in a hug. He looked down at the kid and wrapped his arms around him. Tommy looked up at him and nodded. Techno smiled and pulled the kid closer. They sat like that for a while before he felt the- his kids breathing slow. Great. Now he's asleep.

The next day Techno signed the papers and drove home. He called Skeppy after leaving the courthouse. It was hard to pay attention in a building that quiet for that long but it was worth it. For Tommy. For his kid.

"I'm home!" He walked through the door and watched Tommy and Skeppy run out from the hallway to the bedrooms. "Hey Tomms." He kneeled down to the nine year olds height and smiled. "I signed the papers today. You are officially my pain in the neck forever." He held out the adoption papers for the blond to scan over. The boy looked up at his newly adopted father and smiled.

~~~

Techno looked at himself and sighed. It's for Tommy, he told himself, not like anyone's gonna see. He rolled his eyes and walked out the bathroom hearing the microwave basically scream that the popcorn was done. He passed by the livingroom where Tommy set up a nest of blankets and pillows on the floor. The blond himself was changing into the minecraft cow onesie in his room. Techno was forced into buying matching onesies, his being a pig for obvious reasons.