"Dad! Im streaming!"

A/N still accepting requests because writers block is a bitch. this is gonna be really short but this week gonna be really busy for me (ignoring that this is posted at 3:19am for me). anyways, this was requested by Loki_is_baby

It started during SMPEARTH, just after one of Technoblade's streams ended. He had decided he wanted to order delivery (like any other day) and wanted his very picky sons opinion on Taco Bell or Little Ceasars. So without thinking Techno walked to his kids room and opened the door. The kid was still streaming. And now his stream can see most of his body. He stood there for a bit not knowing what to do. His son started talking to the people in chat asking them not to try telling him there's someone behind him.

"Okay, okay, I'll look." The kid pushed away slightly and turned around. He yelped and jumped away seeing his dad standing in the doorway. "What the fuck! How long have you been there?" He laughed and put his feet on the ground. Techno glanced at the chat then his son. He sighed and quickly signed 'pizza' with a questioning face. The kid nodded. He smiled and signed 'thirty minutes' before walking out. He heard his son laugh and go back to his stream.

WHO
WHO WAS THAT
WHO
FATHERINNIT????
WAS THAT ASL??
FATHERINNIT
FATHERINNIT
FATHERINNIT KNOWS ASL
TOMMY KNOWS ASL
HOLY SHIT
FATHERINNIT
FATHERINNIT
FATHERINNIT

After he ended his stream he found his father sitting in the livingroom watching something. "Fatherinnit knows ASL." He mocked his chat. Techno laughed and shook his head. "This better not turn into a running bit."

"It will."

And it did.

Twitch dot TV slash Tommyinnit would become a place where a mysterious figure known as fatherinnit would randomly walk into Tommyinnit's room, stand there for a few moments, then leave without a word. Sometimes Tommy would acknowledge fatherinnit and have a conversation with him communicating through ASL. There are clips channels with compilations of fatherinnit walking into Tommy's room. Techno enjoys watching these compilations. They're funny. Especially since he knows who it is.

It's him. Fatherinnit is Technoblade. Had to say that for the people in the back.

Nobody really questioned it after the second or third time it happened. Only newcomers that weren't in on it and weren't around long enough to realize it happens at least once every two weeks. After a while it became more spaced out and went from being at least once every two weeks to at least once every month to whenever Techno got bored and Tommy happened to be streaming. Then the Dream SMP became popular and Tommy started gaining viewers and a bunch of them didn't know about the fatherinnit appearances.

\\\\

"What if I show my face? Would anyone recognize me?" Techno randomly said while they were playing Mario Kart 8. Tommy looked at him strangely and shrugged. He got a mushroom and sped into forth place.

"There'd probably be someone that realizes but I doubt most of 'em would catch on." Techno nodded and got hit with a red shell. "Actually gonna do it? Or is this just another what if?"

"Might do it. Keep everyone on their toes." He ran into a banana and got hit with another shell. "Bruuuh." Tommy laughed and finished his third lap in third place.

He did it the next time he walked into Tommy's room while they were streaming. Both of them actually. Techno used an escuse of needing to grab water and just walked into Tommy's room. It was risky sure but it was also really funny for the people that were able to piece it together but were overshadowed by the vast majority of people that thought nothing of it or completely denied it with their own reasoning. All that being said, it was very amusing to see the people that did piece it together.

"Hold on chat, I need some water." There was a sound of a door opening and closing then it switched to Tommy's stream. The door opened and Techno walked into the room. He stood there for a few seconds before leaning down and waving and leaving immediately after.

"Why's everyone freaking out? What? What happened?" It switched back to his stream when he returned with a glass of water (he added that on hoping it would be convincing enough). With the clip came the text: "IS THAT TECHNOBLADE??? SKDJAKSDJ??? COINCIDENCE???"

Techno smiled to himself and sent it to Tommy so the kid would finally know why his chat was indirectly screaming at him. A few more people were piecing it together but due to the fact that Tommyinnit and Technoblade were supposedly in different continents and nobody had seen Technoblade's face in years, it didn't catch on too much. "Fatherinnit Face Reveal" was on the Twitter trending page for a few hours nonetheless.

\\\\

"Are we ever going to tell people? Not even Wilbur or Phil know and Wilbur's been to our house!" This was one of the questions that Techno hoped to avoid when it came to their long running joke. He's thought about it before but never acted upon it. The closest they've gotten was when "fatherinnit" face revealed almost a year ago. Sure he felt bad not telling their friends but it just never came up. The few times their friends did come to their house either Techno stayed in his room or was just gone and happened to miss it.

The only people that really know who he is are Freddie and Eryn but that's because they've been Tommy's friends since primary school and just figured it out. They never felt pressured to tell their friends before but now that Tommy was vlogging and hanging out with them more (and the fact he's met up with Phil because he happened to be visiting family in California that week) and Techno has had more doctors appointments it just felt like it would happen eventually so they never felt pressured to flat out say it.

They got bored easily. It got to the point they would try to arrange Techno meeting Wilbur during Tommy's vlogs or just "randomly" but then emergency appointments came up or meetings or it just happened to be the wrong time or Techno's social anxiety skyrocketed and he couldn't even talk to people he's known for years. It just never happened. The thought of telling their fanbase was just out of the question. Speaking of questions, back to the question at hand. "Are we ever going to tell people?"

"Depends, are we really that bored that we're just going to tell them?" Tommy nodded. Damn. They really are that bored. Okay. "Just Wilbur and Philza?" He shrugged. "You're not being very helpful kid."

"You're still coming with me to roast vlog, right?" Techno looked at his calendar and frowned. He had an appointment with his physician that day.

"Sorry Tom, I think we're going to have to call your mother or you'll be by yourself again." Tommy rolled his eyes and nodded. "But back to me. I have an idea but it would have to happen soon or I'm going to chicken out." Tommy looked at his dad quizzically. "Just tell me the next time you stream."

\\\\

"Dad! I'm streaming!" Tommy shut his door and walked to his desk. He hummed along to his starting music and greeted chat for a few minutes before going to the MCC server and immediately being pulled into a conversation about Wyoming. They started playing as they normally do until it got to the last game, TGTTOSAWAF. Technoblade joined the call. It started out normal, chanting for Phil and making random commentary. Then he escused himself when dodgebolt started. Tommy was confused, he thought Techno would just tell them.

"Hullo." Tommy jumped and turned around.

"What the fuck! Don't scare me like that!" He calmed himself enough to take off his headphones and turn towards his dad. Techno smiled at him and walked towards his bed, he sat just out of frame of the camera. He motioned towards Tommy's monitors where the final game was starting. He turned on his speakers so his dad could hear. "Sorry, my dad walked in."

"Dad? But that sounded like Techno." Thank you Wilbur for your very obvious observation.

"I've been told that." Tommy chuckled and shook his head.

"So Wilbur's a dumbass." Thank you Tubbo for your bluntness. Everyone thank Tubbo for everything he has ever done and start thanking him for things he didn't do. Like that random dollar you found on the street that one time. That was Tubbo. "Hello Technoblade!"

"Hi Tubbo."