uh, hi

A/N uh, hi. Id like everybody to go to my announcements because I updated there. updates will continue to be slow. love you all <3.
alternate version of "I acquired a child". TW// (would this count as a TW? eh whatever) bad dad Phil

Technoblade adjusted his cape around the baby in his arms. They were finally reaching the snowy biome that he grew to know as home, which means he would reach the cabin soon and his family will be there waiting. He smiled at the thought of his family. Wilbur is probably doing something dumb, perhaps obsessing over another animal or working on a new song, Phil is probably reading to the crows at this time. It was only a bit after they would've eaten dinner but Phil loves reading to the crows and telling them stories. Maybe he'd read to Tommy.

"Cold." He adjusted the cape again and looked down at the kid.

"Almost home." He pulled the half-piglin closer to him and told Carl to go faster. Eventually the familiar warm light of a cabin shone bright in the dark snowy biome. It didn't take long to arrive at the horse stables.

Techno led Carl into the stable and carefully covered Tommy with his cape to protect him from the cold. When he stepped inside the familiar warmth surrounded him. He unwrapped Tommy from his cape and quickly hung it and his crown up. He carefully walked into the livingroom and picked up a blanket to wrap around the half-piglin. He placed his bags on the floor beside the sofa and looked around. Tommy hummed sleepily and buried his face into Techno's chest. Techno quietly shushed him and adjusted his grip. "I'm home!"

Footsteps and something crashing came from the hallway and soon his twin bounced in front of him. "Techno! Do you have any gifts for me?"

LOL YEA WE BROUGHT YOU A NEPHEW
BABY
TOMMY
DIDN'T WE ACTUALLY BUY HIM ANOTHER PICK FOR HIS GUITAR???
IS ARSON NOT ENOUGH OF A PRESENT?
NEPHEW
OMG WILBURS AN UNCLE
HIS PRESENT IS TOMMY
SHOW HIM THE BABY
TOMMY /POS
TECHNODAD /POS
TECHNODILF
what would uncle be? uilf?
WILBURS A UILF
bestie I hate that <333 dont say it again <3333

"Where's Phil?" He asked instead. As if summoned, the bird man walked out and greeted Techno. He walked into the kitchen and prepared a plate of food. Techno yawned and sat at the table. He picked at the food as his brother and father asked questions about his trip.

"Have you slept at all? You look like you're about to collapse." Wilbur laughed. Techno hummed and shook his head.

"Kind of hard to sleep with Tommy waking up in the middle of the night." They looked at him confused. He lifted the blanket higher making Tommy squirm and move to get more comfortable. He coaxed the boy out to look at his family. "I acquired a child. His name is Tommy." It was quiet for a few minutes as he waited for their reactions. Not hearing anything he decided to explain further. "I found him in a cabin, alone and abandoned, Chat liked him so I took him with me. Originally the plan was to take him to some village but I ended up getting attached. So now he's my son."

Wilbur carefully moved closer and pulled the blanket away from Tommy's face. The kid looked at him for a moment before turning and burying his face back into Techno. The brunet softly smiled and ran his fingers through the short blond hair. Techno watched his brother and son before looking back at Phil for any reaction. Phil nervously glanced between the three of them. He cleared his throat and put on an obviously strained smile that made Techno even more nervous than before. "Tech, can we uh- can we talk? Alone?" The piglin nodded and carefully handed Tommy over to his twin.

He followed Phil to his room and shut the door. His adopted father kept the strained smile as he looked at Techno. "So, this Tommy, you adopted him?"

"Yes?" Techno decided to ignore chat's nervous screaming. "Is that- is that a problem?"