irl dadnoblade :D

A/N everyone thats written dadnoblade! tag me in it! I wanna read your stuff! or leave prompts for me so I can write out your ideas! anyways, I really liked this one, enjoy <3
edit: just realized my last oneshot was posted on 420. nice.

"Hey blade." Techno frowned and looked at his screen suspiciously. There was something wrong. Tommy was trying to act normal but there was definitely something wrong. "So, uhm, some stuff happened."

"Tom. Just spit it out, kid." The blond cleared his throat and picked at the skin on his arm. "What's wrong?"

"Well, apparently, when you print emancipation papers and- uh, and you give them to your- uh, parents as a joke, they- um, they actually.... sign them. And then they give you a week to move out." Techno stared at the screen in disbelief. "I might stay with Wil for a few days but I'm not sure- I'm not sure how long he'll let me. I'm scared Tech." He sniffled and wiped his eyes. "I don't know what to do. It was- it was a joke. It was supposed to be a joke."

"Hey, kid, hey, look at me. You're okay. You'll be okay. Everything will be okay. Okay, we can figure this out. Have you told anyone else?" He waited for Tommy to calm down enough to answer.

"No. I panicked and you were the first person I thought of." Techno was going to ignore the feeling of softness after his friend said that.

"Okay, thats okay."

"No its not. You're doing that thing where you panic and say 'okay' a bunch of times. Not very comforting, big man." Tommy nervously laughed. Techno blinked. Once. Twice.

"I do that? Y'know what, doesn't matter. It'll be alright. Because I had a suprise for you in a few months anyway. But first, I'm gonna need you to call someone and tell them what's happening. Can you do that? Call Tubbo or Wilbur so someone closer to you knows what's happening." Tommy nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket. Techno sat nervously while he watched the blond type into his phone. He had called Wilbur. Wilbur was going to meet him at the train station the next day. It would be alright.

"Tech, I'm scared." Tommy wiped the tears that had appeared while he talked with Wilbur. It broke the americans heart that he couldn't do any more to comfort the kid. Not yet.

"I know, Toms, I know."

The rest of the night was spent with comforting words and tearful packing. He'd have to pack his monitors and computer another time. Eventually Tommy switched the call to his phone and laid in his bed for, possibly, the last time. Techno coaxed the teen to sleep and made some other calls as soon as he knew the kid wasnt going to wake.

~~~~~

Tommy sat in the car next to his faux-brother as they drove somewhere. He had no idea where they were going. Wilbur had tried reassuring him that it would be a good suprise. In all honesty, Tommy was drained. The last few months had taken its toll. Sure, Wilbur had been great and they had managed to get all of Tommy's belongings out of his parents house but it didn't stop the crying every night. The thoughts of what would've happened if he didn't make that joke. Or what would've happened if he were his parents perfect child. Or what his life would be like if he were someone else's kid.

"Toms," he hummed and looked out the window, "c'mon gremlin. We're here." It looked like some random neighborhood. Just another house on the outskirts of Brighton. It was probably just one of Wilbur's mates house.

"Where's here?"

"You'll see. Now, c'mon." That wasn't very trustworthy. But still he followed. Because it's Wilbur and there isn't any reason for Wilbur to lie to him. So Tommy walked out of the car and followed the brunet to the front door. He watched Wilbur pull a key out of his pocket, must be someone really close if they gave Wilbur a key, and open the door. They walked into the house not saying a word. It felt awkward being in some random persons house. Even if Wilbur had a key. "We're here!"

Footsteps. Faint muttering. A familiar voice. A familiar face.

"Tech?"

"Hi Toms."

The blond ran to his friend and practically wrapped around him. A soft comforting chuckle. Tears.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uh, I live here? As of a few days ago?" Tommy pulled back and looked at the man. Looked for any lies. "Another thing! This one will be a suprise for both of you, I think." A curious hum from Wilbur. Tommy turned to see the man putting his phone in his pocket. Was he recording? Whatever. Another suprise. It couldn't possibly be bigger than his online  ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ brother figure moving to England. They followed Techno to the dining room where papers, pens, and a laptop crowded the table. He pulled some paper from the side and handed it to Tommy.

Adoption papers?

Adoption papers.

Adoption papers!

Wait-

The two british looked to the other for confirmation. He nervously nodded and grabbed a pen. "I had something to say planned but forgot it. But uh- Thomas Simons, how would you like to become Thomas uhm- Thomas Blade? Completely fine if not but you are still welcome to live with me. I'm sure Wil would appreciate me getting you out of his hair."

A few moments of silence. Uncertainty, nervousness, confusion, it was a lot of emotions. At least, between two of them was a lot of shared emotions. Until the blond had finally broke out of his shock enough to grab the pen from his father figures hand and sign his name. He smiled and tossed the pen to another unorganized stack of papers to hold up the ones in his hand. Techno felt himself smile as the kid- his kid showed him the fully signed papers. The tense silence turned to one of excitement and celebration.

"This was honestly the fourth thing I expected to happen." Wilbur wrapped his arm around Techno's shoulders as they watched Tommy look through his new room in Technoblade- his dad's house. Techno looked to the taller amused.

"What was the first three things?"

"The first was Philza for a full meetup so we could troll twitter." Techno nodded along. "The second was vlog house and you inviting us to both live with you." He looked at Wilbur a little strangely but nodded once again. "The third was very illegal and probably against TOS." A confused and nervous look. "It was murder." Techno nodded and hit the man on the back of his head. Wilbur laughed and leaned against his faux-brother.

The doorbell.

Wilbur left to answer.

"Holy shit! Boys! Prepare to troll our fans!"

[Technoblade is Live:
chill stream with no surprises]

Trending Worldwide
1. #SBIMEETUP trending with #DADNOBLADE, #SONINNIT, #BRITISHBLADE, and #BEDROCKBROS
"YouTuber Technoblade reveals he has moved to the United Kingdom and adopted Twitch streamer TommyInnit"

TommyInnit posted: the fams together :D [image of Tommy, Wilbur, Philza, Kristen, and Techno sitting on Tommy's bed with Techno's face blurred]