A Visit From Death

A/N this has been in my drafts for a few months. dont feel like finishing it. uh, here *throws and runs*

The message was unexpected. It was sudden. It left them with no time to prepare. As soon as they read the message they dropped everything and ran. The youngest was suppose to be hanging out with his friends that day but could barely think of an excuse as his demeanor changed and he ran towards the closest nether portal. The oldest took no hesitation with diving into the lava wall. The middle had stared at the message for a moment before swiftly running from the arguement he was in.

Tommy put his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. He leaned against the community portal and checked his communicator making sure he read what he thought he read. Just double checking. He looked up when he heard the laboured breaths of another person and quiet cursing. Tommy smiled and flipped off his brother before running through the portal to the nether. Wilbur rolled his eyes and cursed the gods for giving him asthma as he fumbled for his inhaler. Right as he was about to go through he heard screaming and saw a flash of pink going into it. Strange. Since when does Technoblade hang out in the main esempii?

Tommy managed to jump on his older brothers back right before they exited the nether. The two stuck their tongues out at the brunet straggling behind them before disappearing into the arctic. If you were an innocent bystander you would think it was strange for Technoblade to be running through the arctic with Tommyinnit on his back, the two hated each other after all. Nothing can change that. But there was one person- one goddess that can somehow bring them together. Even if it be for one day.

It is not strange to see Wilbur Soot chasing after them yelling curses and screaming vengeance. It is Wilbur Soot.

"Oh. Techno and Tommy are here." She heard the calm voice of her husband who was standing by a window looking out to see the two quickly approaching the cabin. "And Wilbur." He added seeing the younger twin running behind them. She smiled and stood up preparing herself for her sons. Her husband held the door shut until he was sure all three boys voices could be heard screaming curses and swears from the other side.

He backed away from the door and three people pushed through the entrance. Instantly a blonds arms were wrapped around her with the other two pairs of arms only a millisecond later. She smiled down at her boys and waited for them to release her from the familiar metaphorical cage they had trapped her in. The youngest smiled and looked up at her triumphantly.

"I got her first! I'm mum's favorite!" He yelled in victory. Both twins were quick to start arguing with the blond child who still hadn't released his mother from his hold. She looked to the angel who watched innocently as their sons argued over the love of the goddess. "Go fuck a salmon or something Wilbur!"

"We do not disrespect Sally in this house!"

"Fish fucker!"

"Pig bitch!"

"Homeless teletubby worshipper!"

"Gremlin child!"

"Bitchboy!"

"That's dirty crime boy to you child!"

She laughed and scratched the blond boys head lightly. She felt him tense but almost instantly lean into it and calm down. The other two disbanded into their own argument that held no real meaning anymore. The mother slowly led them to the sofa where cups of tea, coffee, and coke were waiting. That got the boys to calm down. Tommy still leaned against her as she continued to lightly scratch at the spot behind his ear.

She couldn't help but notice the scars that crowded each sons skin and the blisters on Tommy's hands and the bruise on Wilbur's cheek and the burn marks on Techno's arms. She grew familiar with the younger twos scars when they unexpectedly visited her for months (or years in Wilbur's case). She knew the stories of most of them but seeing new ones did not help her plan for each death of the people that wronged her sons.

"Mum! Are you listening?" She apologized and looked at the younger of the twins. "You can let the gremlin off his leash now."

"Wilbur."

"He is! Dad tell mum he's a gremlin child." They fell back into the banter they all missed. From before Wilbur and Tommy left home to travel and before Techno started disappearing to sky block more and more and before Phil focused on his monuments and before she had to return to the realm where she took care of lost souls. The banter between three brothers, a father, and a mother.

"You interrupted my building of tnt cannons with Ranboo and Tubbo." Tommy directed at his mother, no real malice behind his voice. She lightly laughed.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your time with your friends."

"Ranboo's a bitch anyway. Too easy to... I have decided I will not be finishing that sentence." Wilbur sat up and scanned the room before continuing his first thought. "Everyone's turned soft since I've been gone. Except Dream." Techno snorted. Wilbur looked at his twin almost challenging him to speak. And Techno loved a challenge.

"He's weak. He cries about a clock all day and some dead cat all night. Nothing but a shell of what he was. He also complained when I graced us with a bell. Ungrateful really." She felt her youngest tense while the other two continued talking about the green man she's heard so much about. Strangely her husband had nothing to say, opting to be silent at her side and listen to the twins argue.

"We're not talking about Dream." She said sternly. They turned to her and her soft smile returned. "How about we hear more about Tommy's friends." She turned to her youngest son who had somewhat relaxed at the change of topic. "How's Tubbo?"

"He's fine. He's probably still hanging out with Ranboo or Michael. We convinced Sam to give us more TNT for our cannons today."

"Puppy dog eyes?" She whispered.

"Gets them every time." He smiled.

"Why does Tubbo need cannons? Doesn't he have the god destroyers?" Techno asked. Tommy looked at him strangely before nodding. The two turned to Wilbur then looked back at each other. The brunet looked at the confused but shrugged it off.

"God detsroyers?" Their mother asked.

"Don't worry, it's just something small Tubbo jokes about. He thinks a pile of leaves can kill a god." Tommy lied. They'd probably eventually tell her what it really was but not in front of Wilbur. Definitely not in front of Wilbur. "Y'know Tubbo."

"Ah yes, now, what have you been up to Techno? Tommy told me about what you and your father did." She sounded happy. Peaceful. As if there was no anger behind her eyes. Techno knew the truth. He stiffened and looked at his little brother who smiled innocently. That little- "There were better ways of going about that dear."

"I know." he sighed. "I'm sorry mom. But it was Dream's idea! I swear! And Wilbur already blew it up anyway!"

"Quackity started capitalism. I think that's worse than breaking something that was already broken."

"You didn't fucking break it you blew it up!"

"Well since I built it in the first place, Tommy, I think I could've done whatever I wanted with it."

"We built it. You just had a hissy fit because you lost the election."

"And we should've won that election. We could've won it if you didn't bring him to endorse us."

"YOU brought him to endorse us!"

"Do I have a say in this?"

"Shut up Techno!"

"And that's enough. Who wants dinner?" The goddess sent a grateful look to her husband and stood up with Tommy following shortly behind. The other two grumbled about something but both walked to the table.