Wilbur's Resurrection

"You ready for this Tubbo?" Tommy looked to his friend.

"Yeah! My first time visiting the prison and we might be getting Wilbur back!" Tommy laughed nervously.

"Yeah...Wilbur and Schlatt."

"Come on Tommy, maybe Schlatt is different. You've met Glatt, he's a nice guy. Dream might not even revive him." The blond mumbled something before leading the other through the portal and to Sam's desk in the prison. Sam stood there looking through some book. He set it down whe he noticed the two standing there.

"Is it really the day already?" Tommy nodded. "Okay, fill out the forms then we can go to his cell." He passed the contract to them, they signed. They put their stuff in the locker and made their way through the multiple layers of security signing more waivers and making sure they didn't have anything on them. Finally they made it to the lava wall. Sam switched the lever to clear the lava and they waited in silence.

Finally Tommy and Tubbo walked across the bridge to Dream who was laying on the floor. He stuck his head up when he heard the footsteps and smiled at the two. He sat up and watched as they looked at him expecting something.

"Oh come on man! You know what we're here for! It's the day! Just bring Wilbur back to life so we can leave!" Tommy stepped forward.

"Well does it look like I have the book with me right now?" He spun around and laughed. "It's in my enderchest. And I'm guessing neither of you have one?" They looked at each other making him laugh again. He walked to his clock and started spinning it around again. "Funny really. I'm stuck in here with nothing and you guys come in here thinking I have that one specific book. Well unless you have an enderchest I can't bring back Wilbur."

Tubbo groaned in frustration while Tommy stood there very mad.

"On my way." Sam's voice came from a speaker somewhere beyond the obsidian walls. The lava started disappearing again and Sam walked across the bridge carrying an enderchest. He didn't set it down though. Dream caught on to why he wouldn't put it down and smiled.

"What in this god forsaken world do you think I have? I have nothing! I lost everything during the fight! The one thing I have is that book and without it nobodies coming back." Sam sighed and set it down. Dream slowly walked up to it and opened it. He pulled out a shiny book and closed the chest. Sam immediately took it away and put it in his inventory.

"Alright, you have the book. Bring him back!" Tommy yelled now desperate to see his brother.

"You're such an idiot! You know who I'm going to bring back!"

"Dream does it look like L'manberg is still there? What do you think he's going to do?" Tubbo asked. Dream slightly frowned a bit but his smiled returned almost instantly. He nodded and opened the book. Instead of seeing some ancient scripture or magic spell he saw a swirl. A purple and green swirl.

"What the heck? What is this? The fucking goat man scammed me!" He threw the book across the room and screamed. The other three looked at him confused. Suddenly the book started glowing and a person started glitching into existence. All four of them were looking at it now.

Karl stepped forward immediately noticing where he was and when he was.

"What the honk? Oh..." He looked at the four staring at him. "No no no no no this wasn't suppose to happen. No. I need to go back before this happens."

"Karl? What-?" Karl ignored them and looked at the book. He looked at the title and slowly turned around.

"I can't do this."

"Why the fuck not! You just appeared out of a magic book man! Dream said this book can bring people back to life!" Tommy started shouting at the brunet who was flipping through the pages of the book. He finally stopped at one reading over the symbols that somehow formed words in his mind.