mhm titles are a thing yep

A/N 'Pebble is the type of person to see a clip of DanTDM playing minecraft with Asher(his son), ask "is anyone gonna make a technodad fic outta that?" and not wait for an answer' (-Newt)

[Technoblade went live: playin minecraft with child]

"Starting the stream..." His voice went quiet as he watched messages start flooding into the chat. "Alright. Let's do this- no my mic is not muted. Shut up." He took a deep breath, let it out and clicked a world on the game. It was brand new, created right before the stream in fact. "Now, before we start, I don't want anything weird, chat. He is just a child. Not even nine years old yet." Questions flooded through his chat box but he didn't pay those any attention.

He grunted as he picked up the kid. There were small protests as their dog jumped out of the kids lap and left to lay down somewhere. Techno sat back down with the kid in his lap now and motioned towards the game. "Say hi to our fans."

"Hi!" A small voice of a boy came into the microphone. He giggled as Techno adjusted him in his lap and pulled the mic closer to them.

"This is my son. We're teaching him the craft. I'm raising him to be the next PVP god." Techno's character on screen started punching a tree. "Can you do this?" He spoke softly to his kid. The minecraft character paused for a moment before punching the tree again. "He's already a master!" He glanced at chat, not bothering to look through the mass comments, most of it was fairly positive anyways. "What's your favorite animal?"

"A cow! I have a cow named Henry. Wilby sent it to me!" Techno chuckled as he clicked out of the world and made a new, creative, one. He looked through the spawn eggs and clicked on the cow one and then clicked on wheat. "I miss Wilby."

"I know kid, maybe we can play with him in a bit."

"He plays this with you?"

"Yep. Now, watch this." A cow spawned in front of them, the kid gasped. "And look, you can feed it. Just click- there you go." There was a quiet gasp and giggle as the cow was repeatedly fed in the game. "Alright, now look, you can build a fence to keep them in." The creative inventory opened again and he looked through it until he found fences. "Watch, you place them like that." He placed one on the grass blocks. "Make sure they connect or the cow isnt gonna stay inside. It's like our fence."

There was a slow building process while the child built a wonky shaped fence area around the cow he was feeding. "I'm naming him Casper. Casper the cow." Techno chuckled and switched back to the wheat after helping his son finish the fence. He spawned a few more before letting the kid feed them. He turned to look at his laptop, reading through donations and what he could our of the constant spam of his live chat.

"Techno the fanartists must know what Little Blade looks like"

"Uh. Blond hair. Blue eyes. He wears a lot of red, I guess. Is that good enough?" He didn't care, that was a brief enough description and he wasn't going too much into detail. "How on earth did you have a son? I just .... son. Will he be playing in the next Minecraft Mondays? Maybe."

"Dad," the kid whined out, "can we talk to Wilby now?" Techno huffed but nodded and opened discord.

"Yeah, let's see if he can talk first, okay? If not we can talk to someone else. Like Schlatt." The kid cheered. "You lucky little raccoon, looks like Wilbur can talk." The kid giggled and waited for his dad to finish calling Wilbur Soot.

"Techno give Casper a nametag right now!" A sudden voice yelled out. The blond smiled at the sound of his (basically) uncle.

"Wilby!"

"How's my favorite gremlin doing?"

"Dad said I get to talk to his fans and play his game with him."

"Did he now? Well that's very important. Only big kids get to talk to fans and play minecraft."

"I'm a big kid! Dad, tell Wilby I'm a big kid."

"You heard him. He's a big kid."

"This kid will be more famous than you"

"Don't be mean chat. I still have a few years hopefully." Techno shook his head. "Hey, Wil, do you wanna be absolutely destroyed by a child?"

"Not really but I'll play with him."

"Alright.

Two hours passed while Wilbur, Techno, Techno's son (officially dubbed MiniBlade by chat and twitter), and friends, played Minecraft. Eventually Techno ended the stream with his son saying goodbye to chat.

Technochat69 tweeted:
TECHNO HAS A SON??? AND THE KID IS ADORABLE

TechnoUpdates tweeted:
During his live, Techno revealed he has a son! MiniBlade!

WilburSoot tweeted:
this is the cow I bought for the child. his name is henry
[image of stuffed cow]

Technoblade tweeted:
Miniblade approves of his fanart and drew this for his fans
[image of blue stick figures labeled "chat", a red stick figure labeled "me", and pink stick figure labeled "dad" holding hands]

Technofan420 tweeted:
fanart of the best big boy!
[image]
<3 Technoblade liked this tweet!