headstart

"Get the money and get the money fast"
"Last time you told me that i ended up in juvi"
"Girl that was years ago"
"Well this time its gonna be prison"
"Stop fucking thinking negeative the fuck wrong with you.i aint gonna keep paying these bills alone up in this bitch"
"I have a Job ray."
"Bitch u get $11 an hour"
"Its a start until when am finished paying my student loan am gonna get more money to help pay these bills"
"You fucking around Whit"
"Look tonight the club finna be packed with niggas and layah quit lastweek.so your gonna bring your ass down there with me."
"Ray i aint fucking stripping "
"Bitch your gonna be a bottle girl ok .also we gonna get some niggas to run it up on us.
"Look i aint want anything to do with ur scaming games"
"I aint finna speak about them bills again hoe"
"Raysia-
"Aries whitney williams .its a cold fucking world ok.these niggas want they dick wet and you want your bill payed.so by spit or by cream you gotta make it by any means.

Life has been like this since Aries finish college and moved in with her cousin raysia.both girls had dreams of making it big but had different approaches towards.
Raysia was the part girl. Always had a nigga on her arm and chasing her. It was always about the glitz and mula for her.she was gonna get by anymeans.
Aries was different she was raises by both parents in north carolina but the southern style wasn't her vibe.so she enrolled into FAMU and lived on campus there she studied computer tech.After college she got a job as a receptionist. The job was minimum wage so she got kicked out of her apartment and moved in with raysia. Raysia did her thing while aries did her's but lately raysia been on her ass alot.

After thinking it through Aries agreed she will work the weekend at the club.
"Alright i will work the weekend at the club but i aint scamming niggas ok"
"Whatever . get the bread to pay this months rent and buy groccery"

It was now 8pm in miami and raysia was doing her hair while Aries was painting her toe nails.
"Do i gotta wear a specific out fit??" Aries asked not too sure about what bottle girls wear at the club.
"Hold on girl i got u " raysia replied with a big smirk on her face.
Aries knew she was gonna do the most.always extra was raysia trait and aries hated it .
"Here bitch"
Raysia threw a black bralette with laced up booty shorts at aries.
"Let us get this shit over with"aries sighed
Hair laid and out fit poppin aries looked in the mirror disgusted a little at how her breast were literally falling out the bralette but she loved the way her ass sat up in the shorts.
"Lets go make this money hoe"raysia shouted pulling aries out the apartment to the uber waiting outside.
When they pulled up at the club it was half packed.
"Peach"someone shouted raysia's stripper name.it was luke the club owner.making his way towards both girls.
"My sweet little aries?"luke said hugging her
"Hey luke"she hugged back
"Ready to work"
"Yea"
"Aight,dont worry security hella tight up here and some rappers and athletes finna be up in here tonight "
"Great"
"Now come on over here let me show the ropes"
"Peach get ready,i got everything on lock with babygirl here"
The more luke explain the process to her the more aries got comfortable.as the night progress more people poured in .some faces she recongnized such as james harden,klay thompson and lou ville.
she was feeling the vibes a little more than before.
"Baby girl a bottle of 1942 and henessy up in the vip for moneybagg yo" dia one of the strippers told her .
getting the bottles and everything together.she made her way to the vip area.going up the steps then setting the bucket with the liquor and ice on the table.while raising her head up she caught eye of a man with short dreads and icy grills looking at her through hooded eyes.her breath hitched and she smiled at him slightly.
"Ouu baby u got some nice breast" a pretty woman sitting next to moneybagg commented making aries blush and whisper a thank you.
"Yeah shawty a lil baddie" a man with green hair trime in.
"Thanks yall,if am needed again jus ask for riri" aries said walking aways feeling like a bad bitch .back at the bar some dudes tried to holla at her and she gladly entertained them for the tips.she had made about $800 by 12.
"A shot of ciroc "called a voice.
Looking around aries saw it was the man from the vip section who was staring at her. The other battender at the bar with her was about to put his drink together before he spoke up again.
"I want lil mama over there serve me" he said pointing at aries.
Moving away the other bartentder allowed aries to get the man drink together.aries felt his eyes on her while she was putting together the ciroc.after getting everything together she gave it to him.
"Riri ??"he asked making sure that was her name.
"Uh huh"
"Am jamel but you can call me me Ja"
"Hey ja"
"You aight down here"
"Yea"she nodded feeling shy as hell .this man had a vibe to him and she was digging it. His freshly styled locks rested neatly on his forehead.his lips were pink and plum also she could smell the weed on his breath mixed with the minty smell of toothpaste .his hooded eyes stared at her.his ice grill gleamed at her when he spoke .
"You work here often"
"No am just here for the weekend"
"So i can find you here tomorrow huh??"
"Yh i guess"
The conversation continued.she learnt that he was a NBA player and it was his first season with the memphis grizzlies.he had a 9 month old daughter.she told him about herself to but she was careful to not spill too much.she told him about school and work thats all.Their conversation ended when moneybaggyo came to the bar drunk asf and sweating .giving ja the homies over hoes speech.not entertained by it and lowkey offended by it aries moved to the next bar across the floor.
Migos began performing and raysia was working tf outta the pole and money was raining on her.Aries looked on as ja and some other nba players danced to moneybagg performance and get lap dances from strippers.
Aries felt sorry for the baddie that complemented her earlier because moneybaggyo drunk ass was holding her mad tight to his sweaty body and shit like yuck(ik yall saw the meme with him holding ari tight asf while she looked irritated😂)
The club closed at 3 and aries had made alot of money off tips and was ready to leave she looked around for raysia but she was no where to be found.so she collected her cheque from luke in the back and her bag.walking out the club.she heard someone called her.when she turned around it was ja and 3 other dudes.he motioned for her to come over to him. She was hesitant but eventually went.
"How are you getting home shawty"
"Uber"
"Naw hop in let me take you home"
"My place??"
" yeah or you could come chill with me and the boys"
"My place please"
Getting in the front seat of the range rover.aries held on to her purse tightly as ja drove off.she gave him the direction to her apartment.stopping infront the complex.
"Thanks for the ride jamel"
"No problem ma"
"Here "
He handed her a wad of cash .she was hesitant at first but he told her it was for her good customer service.she thanked him and got out the range.she felt his eyes on her ass she she made that thang swish and bounce until she got up the steps and the she heard the vehicle pulled off.it was a good ass night for aries but something told her it was the beginning of something dangerous.