Green

"This shows too much cleaveage?"

"No. It fits just right."

Santana and raysia came to memphis.so ashley wanted to turn up with them and forced aries to tag along. Ja's mother had decided to babysit xa for the night.

"I look good asf sis."

Ashley and aries got to the club and it was packed

Ashley and aries got to the club and it was packed. The energy was pumping as soon as they met up with santana and em the alcohol was pouring. After countless shot the crew was turnt and aries ass was shaking. She needed this,to release and just breathe. Through all the liquor aries didn't notice eyes were on her until they approach her,when she sat down in a corner on a couch.

"Wassup ma"

"Mhmm" she answered looking up.

"Am steffon."

"Am i supposed to know you?" She asked rolling her eyes and sipping on some water.

"Hi steffon" raysia came over and hugged the man.

Aries swore that her cousin knew every nigga on the entire continent. Steffon sat next to her flirting and as aries sat the liquor began to hit her full on. So the girl was cluelessly flirting and her cousin wasn't stopping her one bit instead she was feeding aries on to do more.

"You bad asf.you got  kids?"

"I got a son."

"Oh so ya baby daddy around?"

"Mhmm but we on a break."

That was his signal to get closer to her phsyically. He was playing the comforter while aries poured her heart and emotions to him about her situation with ja.

"Fuck that nigga ma and let a real nigga take care of you tonight."

"So u real real."

"Yeah i would never put you through all that bullshit ma.you deserve everything."

"I like that." Aries said to him rubbing on his chest.

"Lets get out of here so i can show you wassup."

He helped her up and they walked out the club to a park Hellcat. He opened the door for her and she got in.

While back in the club ashley was looking for aries semi-drunk. Santana was busy throwing up in a corner it was safe to raysia was the only one not fucked up.

"Sia where is my bestie?" Ashley asked

"She left."

"With who?"

"Steffon."

"Steffon who?"

"Diggs"

"Idk who the fuck he is but you fake as fuck to let her leave knowing damn well she got a family at home."

"Always a hoe will forever be a hoe.yall can't change aries from being a dumb broad. She is insecure,naive and a scam artist."

Ashley was green by the time raysia had finish speaking and she started to beat the fuck out of her.santana rushed over to pull ashley off raysia.

"What the fuck is up with yall bitches."

"She left aries to go with some random nigga." Ashley pointed at raysia who was now fixing her wig.

"You fucking lieing.bitch i will kill you but i need to find my baby sister."

They got out the club looking around while ashley called aries phone constantly. No answers and they began to grow hopeless. How could they let something like that happen and why was raysia so decieving towards aries.