acting out

While aries was at home going through it. Ja was busy getting their official home together. He wanted his woman and child to be comfortable. Aries suffered from social anxiety and depression. His mother didn't like her and his family members were judgemental of the way ja got with aries. So all that drama and judgements was not good for aries especially now that she is pregnant.
"Ayo am gonna roll outta here lock up afterwards."He told his bestfriend korey throwing the keys to him.
Ja hated that he left aries in that predicament at home but he wanted to suprise her. So she couldn't know about his where abouts. When ja pulled up to his home,he saw his dad scrubbing a bbq grill.
"Wassup pops"
"Your girl is strange"
"She locked herself in the room and ate at like 3:00 for the first time"
"Yea she's like that but don't worry she will get comfortable."
"You sure you met her in a club?"
"Yeah why?"
"She doesn't seem like someone to work there"
"She was holding space for someone. Her real job is at an IT company."
"Oh.well go check on her because you know she's not going to come out that room"
Ja laughed at his father words. Aries was unique and that's what he liked about her.His baby knew when to turn up though.Speaking of turning up ja had planned to go out tonight for PJ birthday but he wasn't sure anymore.
"Aries open up its me"he knocked on his bedrom door
Ja heard no response and began to panic so he took his key and opened the door. Aries was fast asleep on the bed looking as if she had a rough day of staying in a room.
"Honey am home"he whispered in her ears while rubbing her baby bump.
"Leave me alone teemitrius"
"What i do?"
Aries sat up pushing ja hands off her.she looked mad and ja instantly felt bad.
"If you flew me out here to keep me in this hostile enviroment.please send me back to miami."
"Am sorry mamas am jus working on your suprise"
"Suprise my ass.you got me fucked up." This is the first time aries was so bold with him. Pregnancy hormones probably making her do all the rara.
"You miss big poppa huh" ja asked kissing on her neck.
"Not now jamel"
she tried pushing him off her but then ja hands found their way under her sweats.
"You doing all this rara and your kitty wet like this" he was rubbing through her pussy folds and playing in her wetness. Aries
Was trying her best to stay mad but as soon as he slipped two fingers in her entrance.All that anger left. Her eyes rolled back and she began winding her hips on his fingers.
"Wet ass pussy girl" ja coached her. He sped up his fingers tapping on her upper vagina walls searching for her gspot.
"Oh goshhhhh.sssssss that's it poppa work them fingers,make me cum" bingo he found it. Curious on how her pussy looked right now ja removed his fingers from her and pulled off her sweats. The sight of her glistening cunt made him hard as fuck. She sat up and pulled of her tank top. Ja noticed that the pregnancy was doing justice for aries body. Her breast were more fuller,hips wider and her thighs thicker. 
He stood up and stripped naked to and got between her thighs. He began sucking in her clit while fingering her. Aries was in euphoria being pregnant made her body more sensitive and ja was taking advantage of that. Aries juices decorated ja wide lips and mustache as she sloppily ate her out.
"Yes eat this pussy baby.ssssshhhhiitttt mmmmm am gonna cum"
Aries began squirting all over ja's face but all he did was close his eyes and continue sucking and fingering her . She tried to push his head away but he didnot budge and aries felt another wave of pleasure hit her and she squirted again. Ja stop his assault and remove his face out of her pussy. He looked her in her eyes licking her cream and juices from her lips.
"U tried to drown a nigga mamas"
"Swim.now come put that dick in me"
"Uh uh you were a brat earlier.your on punishment"
Aries got up and sucked her teeth.
"Suffer then mfucker.at least i got my release.dick harder than a brick but you tryna punish me. Stupid nigga." Aries cussed going into the bathroom.
Ja was now wondering what in the world was going on with his quiet submissive woman.
"You tripping girl" ja laughed at her
"Mhmmm"

Aries  had a shower and then moisturise her self.she dressed in one of ja's sweat suits and two went out to get food.