love of her life

They had promise to do better and better they did. The two gave eachother space when needed but was there for eachother most times. Aries was now 9 months exact and was on bed rest becausw her huge baby was on top of her cervix and she was in pain for the past two days.
The couple was now in bed watching Money heist well technically ja was aries could of cared less about it. She was busy eating hot cheetos with sour cream,her weird food craving had kicked in lately and it disgusted niyah who had now moved in with them using aries bed rest as an excuse.Apryl is now aries bestfriend and raysia is getting jealous claiming aries is acting brandnew. Raysia wasn't the only one saying that about aries santana is also pushing it because his sister refused to fly him out to memphis first class for her birth. Their childish behaviour wasn't something that aries wanted to put up with in a time like now. She was loner at heart anyways so not being cool with her cousin and brother didn't bother her at all,ashley was still her self.Supportive and lit.

"I know your pissy ass did not just piss on me again" ja turned his head to aries mean mugging aries.
"I didnot pee"
"Yes you did"
"Mhmm" aries ignored ja and the wetness under her because she is now sick and tired of going to the bathroom. She was constantly peeing  on him in the middle of the night before out of laziness.
"Can yall hush " niyah said while laying on the floor looking at the tv.
"Nigga you in our house" ja said throwing a pillow at niyah.
Then aries felt the urge to pee again.annoyed she got up and walked to the bathroom.she sat down and began to pee when a sharp cramp in her vagina began.
"Ouch"she winced shutting her legs and gripping her back.standing up and pulling down her nightgown. On her way to the bedroom there was another one. Then it began a long cramp and the urge to defecate came upon her so clueless to the fact she was going into laour she walked back to the bathroom. The pain was hitting nonstop and aries couldn't hold back a groan which ja heard.
"Baby you ok??" He called out
"No am trying to shit and ouccccchhhhhhh. Arrrrrhhh"
Ja jumped up and went into the bathroom.aries was sitting on the toilet gripping her hips and sweating profusely.
"Yow niyah get the keys and start the car now and call mom to."
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucccccckkkk.oh shit" aries screamed out bouncing her left leg
He carefully lifted her up off the toilet seat and carried her to the car. He rested her in the backseat while niyah got in the front.
Aries was wincing in pain and ja drove faster. They finally got to the hospital and aries decided she wanted to walk into the hospital. Ja supported her back while niya walked with the baby bag. When they got in the doctors came and roll aries into a room.
"Are you scared??" Niyah watched as her brother fidgeted with his hair.
"Nope" he said nonchantly
"Mhmm"
Ja went into the room to see aries with a plug in her hand. She was laying with her eyes closed doing breathing exercises. Then it clicked that her anxiety was flaring up again and the last thing they needed was for her to get an anxiety attack while giving birth.
"Can you pass me some water and stop staring at me" aries asked he didn't realize she acknowledge his presence.he handed her the bottle of water next to her,she drowned it down quickly.
"My ass hurts,this baby is in my ass yow" ja couldn't hold back his laughter at her words.
"Crazy tail self"
"Bend your head let me twist your dreads,i need something to take my mind off this pain."
"Don't pull them please" ja said laying his head down in her lap while he sat in a chair.
She neatly did his dreads humming away.
"Oh thank god you haven't given birth yet." Ja mother said as she came in the door. Aries faked a smile at her and continued playing in her man's hair.
"My water broke but not fully dialated so the doctor said they are going to induce labour soon before all my fluids dry out." Aries informed her mother in law.
"Oh great. Am here for you ok."
Ja had fell asleep with his head in aries lap. Whenever she played in his hair he always fell asleep.
"Hello ms.williams its time" A team of doctor came  in suited up. Ja got up moving out the room because he had a phobia with babies birth.
Aries was nervous as they proped up the bed properly got the light and everything also the pain was coming stronger as time passed.
"Don't be scared ok hun. The pain will be worth it in the end." Ms.morant told her.
"Ok miss williams your baby is crowning and i need you to push now."
"Mhmmm."
Aries took two deep breathes and gripped the side of her bed rails. She used all her strenght and pushed biting her lip strongly to supress her scream but tears was flowing from her eyes like a river.
"Why is it not out yet??" She asked and the doctor laughed  at the first time mother innocence.
"We need more pushes mam."

Aries was pushing every 2 minutes after her 10th push,she felt her opening stretch open painfully and she screamed loudly then she heard another scream it was her baby.
"Am tired"aries cried
The doctor felt quite sympathic for aries and began pulling the child out slowly.
"Good job mama,you've got a bouncing baby boy."
"you gave me a grandson" ms morant told aries holding her hand and aries smiled at her
"Am hungry" aries said not fully aware that she just gave birth to the love of her life.