two can play that game

"Yow that boy 12 a beast" jacquae was fully invested in the basketball game that was currently on espn.
His loud outbursts caused aries to wake up and walk to the sitting room to scold him but then her eyes caught sight of ja on the court.She never was a sports fan so she never cared to follow up on ja's game but she knew that he was good because he won ROTY.aries was stuck on the game and ja was going hard dunking and all.
Commercial had came on.she was still smiling feeling extremeky proud of ja.
"He go hard huh??"quae asked as he noticed that she was smiling.
"Yea really hard to"
"Where santana at??" Aries asked noticing her loud mouthed brother wasnt around.
"He's sleeping or something"
The game had came back on and ja was still going dumb on the court.Aries was jumping and cheering him on so was quae.
"Can the both of yall hold it tf down in here" santana said strolling in the sitting area.
"Boy plzz"
"Miss mary popins since when your intrested in basketball"
Aries didn't answer santana she continued watching the game by the end of the night ja had scored 44pts and her heart was swole asf.She couldnt wait for him to call her.
It was about 11:00 when her phone rung it was ja .she picked up quickly.
"Hey miss williams"
"Hey papa.you did sooo good tonight."
"You watched my game?"
"Yess you were going awf on em out there"
He smiled and was happy that she took time out to watch his game.
"Amma need me one of you basketball jerseys now"
"Oh really??"
"Yeahhhh"
"Are you still at your brother crib"
Mhmm,ash need to leave jaren alone and come bck to miami."
"Lol.nh she's the team comic relief now.we need her here"
"Uh uh i need her more "
"Yea yea".
The two spoke for little more until ja could see aries wanted to sleep so he let her go to bed.they ended the call and as soon aries was about to turn the lights out jacquae popped in her room.
"Tell 12 i want a signed jersey to"
"How the hell am i goimg to know ja"
"I aint dumb whit.you fucking him "jacquae closed the door and laughed .
Aries guessed she was a little too hype for ja's game or jacquae was nosey and over heard her call.she just slept it off.
"If you dont wake your ass up aries"santana shouted from the living room.Aries jumped out of her slumber.she checked the time on her phone it 8:00 and she was supposed to be present at work currently.Over sleeping was something that aries hardly did due to nightmares and anxiety attacks.since charles was acquitted for kidnapping her those has lessened drastically.
Aries was a mess trying to pull herself together.she quickly showered,brushed her teeth and comb through her bob cut wig.fighting to pull her clothes on while applying her eye lashes.after the rush she was put together.
"Bye" she shouted to santana.
She called an uber and in 5 minutes the uber was there.By the time she got to work it was 9:30.
"Ms.williams"the manager ms.haden scold her.
"Am so sorry i fell asleep"
"Am going to let this slide because its your first time being late"
Aries began doing her filing and taking calls.work was busy as hell today and aries was hardly keeping up.She was on the phones with a customer when another customer came.she was busy on the phone not to notice the man looking down at her.when she was finished on the phone she placed it down paying attention to the tall darkskinned man infront her.
"You really busy around here huh??"
"Whatchu think?" She asked the man.
"Well can u see if there is an appointment for dwayne wade there??"
Aries knew he was familiar.she looked through the files and his name was their for a co operative meeting with ms.haden.
"Yes please sir"
"Umm can you take me up to ms.haden please.he asked with a money winning smile."
"You should model for cologate mr.wade"
"Mhmm and you should be on vogue "
Aries giggled at his compliment.she loved light hearted customers like this.she asked an intern to hold her space at the desk.
"Follow me mr.wade"she walked infront leading the way.Naive was the word to describe aries when dealing with older men.she was blind to notice that he was flirting with her.as she walked him up to ms.haden office he was looking at her booty.when they got in the elevator.He was looking at her.
"You lost something over here??"
"Your a gem"
"I know that"
"So your confident,beautiful and intelligent.i like that."
Aries blushed at the compliment.Much men never complimented her like the way he just did.they were always complimenting on her body and festishsizing her or calling her exotic.They finally reached ms.haden's office.she let him in and aries was on her way back to the front desk.
After an hour and some.she heard someone clear their throat it was mr.wade.
"How may i help you now mr.wade"
"Call me dwade"
"Ok"
"Can i have your number??"
"Your bold."
"Yes?"
"Uh uh i got a man and you got a wife"
"Ouch you didnt have to be so mean."
The two went on with their conversation and aries was so invested in the conversation to notice santana was in one of the waiting chair looking at her.After the conversation she had gotten his number and he left.
Santana got up and walked to the front desk.
"Bitcchh was that mfucking dwade all up in your grill.girl i see the way he was looking at you.he want that com com.so u got his number??"
"No and what are you doing here?"
"Your gettibg soft on me sis and i Brought you lunch thots"
"Thanks big bro luh u "
"Mhmm you better pop that coochie on him.gabby dont gots to know"
"You disgust me"
Santana left and aries was busy with her food.
After lunch she was back to work.work had ended at 5 and aries was rushing out of work.When she got home she was off to sleep.
Her phone ringing woke her up.it was a private number.she answered.
"Hello??"
No one replied but she could hear breathing on the line.
"Idk who the fuck you are but what your not gonna do is play on my motherfucking phone"
"Oh so your the home wrecker huh?"
"Bitch who the fuck is you"
"See what you don't understand is that ja and KK is a forever thing.your jus here for a while.your jus a ghetto trashy miami stripper he's using to slut out while him and kk on a break."
Aries inner thot came out when she heard what the person said.
"Using me?? Uh uh baby did he let yall know that he dripped me out before he left.yeah hunny he take care of me real good to."
The person was still on the call speechless at that and aries giggled.
"Oh and he loves this slut pussy to because he sucked on it real good.He be beating my pussy up really good to.miss KK take notes.he is always going to choose me over you because i aint no bougie bitch in the bedroom am a slut.Ja looovvveessss sluts."
A high pitched voiced screamed and she could hear instant crying from the person then the call ended.
Two can play that game aries mumbled under her breath.They done woke up the hood bitch in her,the highschool and college aries.They woke up the City girl.
Now aries saw ja's role for her in his life she was going to Bring MIDNIGHTS with lots of pleasure and pain to him.