would you say "yes"

Ja looked around the jewelry store. The cameras were on him documenting his "ice box trip". It was no lie the man was obsessed with diamond piece, Cladding himself and kids in it but today he was there to put a rock on aries finger. To be his forever.

"You going for something big right?" The jeweler asked.

"Outrageous.something that every time she look down she gon love a nigga more. " ja said laughing as his bestfriend dapped him up.

"I gotchu." The jeweler said calling a worker in the back.

"Nigga you sure you want to marry aries" his bestfriend tap asked.

"Only girl am ever going to be happy with." Ja said shrugging.

Watching as a girl came back with a case opening it to see alot of Diamonds. The jeweler began explaining them, giving him to heft and examine.

"You ain't got to do too much with the engagement ring its the wedding ring thst you have to be extra with." The jeweler said.

"You right." Ja said.

Picking the cushion diamond 9.5 carat ring and gave them aries ring size which he got from niyah because the two love going to Macy's and try on rings there for fun.

"So when you plan to ask her?" Tap asked him.

"Soon. Really soon." Ja responded.

"You gon ask her infront of everyone one or?"

"Private. You know how we move." Ja said.

Ja and the rest of his friends left the store to go get Xavier from school riding in the all black Escalade. Pulling up to the school did the usual security check write down his name and all.

"Good afternoon miss.barts." he said entering the classroom.

"Good afternoon mr.morant. here to get Xavier and cairo?" The middle eastern lady asked.

"Yes ma'am. Hol up ,who?" Ja asked confused.

"Cairo morant. Miss.wesley signed for you to collect him if you like as well." The teacher explained.

"Oh. Am just here to get Xavier." He said holding back his anger the best way he could.

"This fucking bitch gon get wiped out fucking with me." Ja mumbled as he stormed through the halls of the school,holding Xavier.

Putting Xavier with his friends in the back. He rode shot gun with tap behind the wheel. Angrily dialing Hayden number.

"Hello." She answered.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MEMPHIS? AND WHO THE FUCK TOLD YO DUMBASS TO ENROLL CAIRO IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS XAVIER. ARE YOU DUMB?" Ja shouted through the phone.

"Ja I was tired of being a single parent. It's hard doing this alone." Hayden cried.

"GET THE FUCKING KID OUT OF THE SCHOOL BY THIS EVENING. YA HEAR ME?"

listening to her sniffling on the other side not answering him.

"DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?" He barked at her.

"Y-yes." The girl voice shook. He had inflict fear into her causing her to cry.

Ja hang up shaking his head. They got back to the jewelry store he payed for the ring and left out. Taking Xavier to his parents house.

"You and aries on bad terms again?" Tee asked ja noticing  him clenching and unclenching his fist as he stared into the yard.

"No. It's fucking hayden yow. " ja said his fist clenching and unclenching.

"She wants more money?" Tee asked.

"No. She's in Memphis,enrolled Cairo into Xavier school and put my name as a guardian. "

"She's here?" Tee quiestioned his eyes widening.

"Yes and I need her to go back to cali or amma beat her ass back there." Ja said.

"It ain't worth it boy. Just tell yo girl what's up come clean." Tee said

"And lose her. Hell no amma marry her before I do. " Ja said.

"Boy you playing with fire. You know aries ain't wrapped too tight up in her head,i seen her go off on you. Be careful." Tee warned him .

"Nah. We solid." Ja said nodding his head.

                               ¥

"Hey baby." Aries said walking in, kissing ja on his cheek before she sat next to him as he played call of duty.

"Hey my honey bun sugar plum." He said putting the controller down to kiss all over her face as she laughed.

"You missed me?" Aries asked him.

"More than ever. You missed big poppa?" He asked her.

"I always do. Where is my baby?" She stood up asking for Xavier.

"He's at pops n'em." Ja said.

"So we home alone?" She asked smirking.

"Yeah." Said.

"How about some jacuzzi and wine." Aries offered.

"Hell yeah am always down for that shit." Ja said knowing how they got down whenever they indulge in that type of quality time.

Trailing upstairs with her turning on the jets. Watching as she stripped out her clothes climbing into the tub.

"You're not going to come in." She asked him.

He grabbed the blue velvet box flipping it open and getting down on his knee beside the jacuzzi. Aries mouth dropped open as tears formed in her eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asked her.

"Y-yes." Aries said wiping her tears away leaning over to kiss him.

"I love you." He told her.

Watching as he slid the ring on her finger. She kissed him again passionately over and over. She couldn't believe someone who knew her inside out wanted to marry her.

"You sure you want to?" Aries asked him.

"Fuck yeah. I don't see my life without you girl." He said kissing her once more before standing up and stripping out his pants to get in the tub with her.

Aries basked in the moment. She had a baby and was engaged to the man of her dreams. The man who changed her.

Life was perfect.

Well,for now.

Authors note: what y'all think?
Happy for them or nah?