strange

"You ready to go meet dada "Aries spoke to her little baby bump.

"Girl if you don't stop speaking to that child and bring your ass in this car." Santana told her.
Since aries found out she was pregnant. She was constantly speaking to her belly.
"See papa uncle santana grumpy again"
Aries tied her shoe laces and picked up her prada bag. Today she was leaving miami to go live with her babydaddy. She didn't know what to expect in memphis also she wondered if he had already told his people's about her and the baby. The two was so caught up in the pregnancy,she forgot to question him about it.
"Ok bitch here i come"
Aries went downstairs to santana car. He was taking her to the airport.
"You nervous?"santana asked his sister.
"Not really"
"Remember am one phone call away if you need me to come beat a bitch or a nigga."
Aries laughed at her brother response but santana was dead serious. He didn't trust Ja's family after what niyah had told aries with the whole marriage thingy with ja babymama.
The two pulled up to the airport and aries got out. When aries flight was announced the two sibilings began to tear up. They never been apart for too long from eachother and here was aries going to another state for a long time.santana watched his sister walk away and he prayed that no evil would cross her path.
"Lord please protect her" he whispered.
Aries got on the plane and she slept her whole flight unbothered by the world. The plane landed 7:00 pm. When she got in the airport in memphis,she looked around for ja. He texted her to come inside and look for an all black hellcat. Aries pulled up her hoodie,went outside and looked for the hellcat.she spotted it and walked over to it. She knocked at the window and a man she didn't know roll down the window.
"Aries??"he asked
"Yes"
He came out to put her suitcase and bags in the back seat. She got in the front and sat akwardly.why didn't ja pick her up? and who the fuck was this dude? .They finally pulled up to a huge house and he notified her to get out. She did and follwed him up the bath to the house. The house door opened and a group of people were there. They didn't bother to acknowledge her presence which was a good thing but the question was. Where is ja??
She followed the boy up a staircase he opened a door for her. The room was packed with trophies and other stuff. She recongnized it as ja's room.
"He finna be here in some minutes.stay in here until then."
"Mhmm"
Aries sat on the bed fiddling with her pink nails. She looked around,there was a baby crib in the corner.after some minutes aries heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Then the door flung open. Ja and niyah barge through the door at once. He scooped her up in his arms.
"Put her down i wanna touch the bump" niyah fussed at ja.
He sat her on her feet and niyah touched her baby bump. Aries was too caught up in the attention coming from ja to notice,a man and a woman standing in the door way.The woman cleared her throat.
"So your the one having my second grandbaby"she said bluntly. Aries remembered her as ja's mother. They met before but not as her son girlfriend.
"Yes mam"
"Mhmm." She said and then walked away. Aries felt the negeative energy radiating from her and her anxiety began attacking her.aries tucked into ja side.
The man then smiled at aries and said"thank you for everything,you have done for him". This calmed aries a little.
"Your welcome" she smiled at him.
"Come on niyah leave now.i need time alone with my woman."ja pushed niyah out his room.
Aries cuddled more into her man side. He kissed her forehead.
"Why you didn't come get me?"
"I had a game remember??"
"Oh"
"Yeah"
"I wanna sleep"
"Well get comfortable then"
Aries took off her hoodie and then her leggings. She was left in her sports bra and undies. Ja eyes were fixated on her body.
"What?"
"Ass fat asf girl"
"Pervert"
She grab some shorts from her luggage and tucked her self in bed. The bed was so big and comfortable,she fell asleep instantly.
When aries fell asleep ja went downstairs to get something to eat. He saw his mother in the kitchen. He wanted to avoid his mother as much as possible.
"Ja are you sure this girl aint with you for money and clout?"
"Ma i already told you what it was.now please let it go.Don't worry as soon as the house is together we moving out. You don't gotta approve of her i do.that's who am going to spend the rest of my life with."
"Who don't listen will feel" she told him walking out the kitchen.
Ja loved his mother to death but he loved aries as well. He needed to grow up and aries was his escape to maturity.yes he had a child before with KK but he was still at home under the microscope of his mother because KK claimed she needed help to raise karri. That was a little stunt she pulled to ja's mother will accept her fully but aries was different not an ass kisser.
The conversation with his mother killed his vibe so he went to bed.when he got in aries was sprawled out on her back sleeping. Not wanting to disturb her he played call of duty until he fell asleep on the floor.
Aries woke up after her beauty sleep and saw that ja was gone.
"Why did he leave me with these people?" She mumbled under her breath getting up.she went into the bathroom and freshened up. She texted ja and he didn't reply so she locked herself in the room. Her stomach was growling from hunger and she felt nauseous but being the little anti-social butterfly she is. Aries pushed through it hoping her man will get home to feed her. After many hours She heard a knock on the door.her mind was racing if to answer or play sleep.
"Hey umm aries i brought some food for you. I thought you would be hungry by now."A voice which she recongnized as ja's father said through the door.
Aries took what little energy she had left and went to the door,opened it then took the food.whispering a thank you to her father in law and then closing the door. Aries fucked up the food and then layed back down. Then she had the urge to throw up so she scrambled to the bathroom.
After minute of back to back nauseous waves and throwing up,aries got up brushed her teeth.
"Now am hungry again.she mumbled to herself,rubbing her belly."