Do better

Aries walked out her work place to see ja parked out front waiting on her. Rolling her eyes she opened the door of the passenger seat.

"Hi my honey bun sugar plum." He said smiling broadly.

"Hi mama." Xavier waved from the back seat strapped in his car seat.

"Hi xaxa. You had a good day at school?" She asked her son.

"Yes  ,we draw dinosaurs."

"Am invincible?" Ja asked her as she closed the passenger seat door.

"Hello my fiance." She said leaning over to kiss his cheek.

As they got home. Xavier ran out first squealing.

"Bro why you acting like a little hoe." Ja teased Xavier. Aries hit his shoulder.

"Stop talking to my child as if he's your home boy." Aries warned him.

Ja opened the door and Xavier shouted TA-DA. Aries laughed stepping in to the house to see balloons in the roof and petals on the flower with flowers.

"Awww Yall did this for me!" Aries said wiping her eyes.

"Yes. I hwelp to. Come on we cwook to." Xavier laughed. Running in the dinning room area.

Aries entered seeing the set dinning room table. They sat down eating with eachother,laughing and catching up with everything. As she stretched her arms feeding Xavier.

"Mummy I no like chwicken. I like bweef." Xavier said pushing away his chicken.

"Ok bubs."

"You're so picky."

"Nah you eating everything. I thought you were going to rest back off for the wedding?" Ja asked

"I was but am hungry." Aries said shrugging.

"You getting hungry alot." Ja said.

Aries wanted to tell him that she was pregnant but she didn't waiting until she did her first check up alone. To ensure everything was good.

After their dinner aries cleaned up the dishes and then Xavier. Oiling him with coconut oil and resting him in her lap as she placed his durag on to protect his  braids.

"You look so handsome bubs." Aries kissed his cheek.

"You pwetty mama. Like dwaddy say you a one million girl." Xavier said complementing his mother in the manner of which his father does.

"Thank you bubs. Now you say your little prayer and go to bed ok." Aries told him as she pulled his paw patrol blanket over him.

Walking into their bathroom aries removed her clip ins from her hair. Brushing her hair and placing her natural tresses underneath her bonnet.

"Aye amma make a run to the store right quick aight." Ja said peeking his head into the bathroom.

Aries looked at him weirdly.

"What are  you going to buy?" She asked him.

"Some water and snacks.energy drinks for my workout tomorrow. " He told her.

"Really?" She asked him folding her arms.

"Yeah."he answered shrugging walking out.

Aries wasn't buying it. She needed to stay on her p and q with her man,she'll be Dammed to lose him right before he put a ring on her hand in that church.

So rushing out and jogging down the stairs she slipped on her slides. As he was about to get into the vehicle she was there.

"Am coming with you." She told him.

"Xa upstairs asleep you crazy?" He asked her.

"He's a deep sleeper." She replied.

"Nah girl,gon back inside amma be back." He commanded her.

"Get the water and whatever tomorrow. Ain't nobody dying in there." She said getting more on to ja's shit.

"Girl I-"

"Nah nigga you think am stupid. You be gone all fucking day and shit. Now you going to the store in the night to get stuff you can get tomorrow. You ain't slick " she called him out as ja felt his heart beat pick up realizing she was on to him.

"Girl you tripping. I grind hard for us in the gym 24/7 for us that's why I be gone." He said trying to detour her from digging into the truth.

"I don't know what or who you busy with but you got a month to drop it. I'll be Dammed if i be a miserable bitch with a cheating husband." She threatened him.

"Ain't nobody che-" he began

"Shut the fuck up and get in the house." She told him,her tone during the ordeal scared him. How was she going to act when she finds out the truth.

"You being possessive for what ri? Who done told you shit? Huh? " he asked walking towards her.

"Ain't nobody tell me anything ja you just been moving funny and shit. I don't like it. It's not good for our family." She said as he took her in his arms.

"I got us. Nothing to worry about mamas. I won't do shit to fuck this up." He told her kissing her forehead.

"I love you. " she said looking up at him.

"I love you to mamas. Let's go inside aight. You tripping over shit that ain't happening and will never happen." He told her as the two walked back into the house.

Don't forget to like this chapter guys. I'll be dropping the next one tomorrow xoxo.