motion for disaster

"I know someone who could help with that." Ashley said from the other side of the phone.

"Hook me up then. I need to get em this wedding is driving me mad." Aries said as she jogged on the treadmill.

"You need to take a breather before you harm my nicey pooh." Ashley warned.

"Why Yall keep saying it's going to be a girl." Aries said confidently.

"Manifestation hun. I'll run you the deets for the stuff in a min,these folks stressing me out." Ashley said before hanging up.

Aries sped up the speed and continued her cardio session until her timer went off. She walked out the gym to see ja sitting around the counter with Xavier watching the flash and eating fruits.

She kissed ja cheek and then Xavier's.walking around the counter ja eyes trailing her movements. His eyes loving the view of her ass in the leggings she wore and the way her breasts sat full on her chest.

"What?" She asked him blushing.

"You all mines Forreal?" He asked.

"All yours forever and ever." She replied smiling.

Ja pulled his phone out as aries began making Xavier a sandwich. He began scrolling on Instagram he saw Hayden page pop up it was a picture of Cairo in his basketball Jersey the caption: Baby 12. He sighed DMing her to remove the caption,ja patience was growing thin more and more with Hayden's clout chasing attitude.

"You going to take kaari to gymnastic today right?" Aries asked him.

"Yeah."

"So that means Xavier has to come to work with me today. Bubs you want to come to work with mummy today?" Aries asked who shouted a loud yes .

"They let you do that?" Ja asked her.

"Yes,they got a play room and everything. The new building is just luxurious." She answered smiling.

After their breakfast aries got Xavier ready for his day at work with her and was off. Ja drove to his parents house to chill with his dad and tap.

"Hi mama,where pops and tap at?" He asked as he strolled into the kitchen.

"They watching ESPN. Where Xavier at?" His mother asked

"At work with ri." Ja answered grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"How's Yall little wedding thing going?"

"Good. She supposed to meet with planners this weekend and get everything together."

"Jamel are you sure this is the right thing you're doing?" She asked the burning question she wanted to ask since she heard the two was engaged.

"Never been more sure." He smiled at her.

"Is aries ready for the role of a wife?" She asked because as always she didn't approve of her son bond with aries.

"Yeah, she takes care of me and Xavier no complaints while holding her job down. That's clear evidence she's the right one."

"Just know if she thinks she going to marry you and then call divorce to get half yo stuff. Am coming for her."

"Ma,seriously you know aries don't get down like that."

"Boy i seen that girl provoke you to fight her to get bruises so she can Xavier back. Threatening to blackmail you ,she got questionable ways and her past ain't to squeaky clean."

"Mama,stop worrying aight. We good now." Ja kissed his mother forehead walking away to find his father.

"Yo pops." He said as he entered the room where his father sat watching TV.

"They on yall ass." His father told him pointing to Tv show which were talking about the Grizzlies.

While ja was Chilling at home aries was at work going through hell with balancing Xavier and interviewing new workers.

"Next time you're giving me this task please alert me before mr.byron." she told her boss sighing.

"Am sorry ms.williams but I thought you would be the perfect person for this. You would ensure we hire good quality workers." The man who had grown fond of aries since he saw how intelligent and hardworking she was always finding ways to better the company.

"Thank you. You can send in the first person now." Aries told him.

After interviewing about a dozen of people,aries was ready to end the interviewing but she looked through the glass seeing a lady with a sleeping baby in her arms and felt the need to call her in. Of course aries was soft hearted for mothers because she knows how hard it is to deal with her own child.

"Next."aries said as she opened the door slightly.

Walking back to her desk and sitting down. Watching as the lady and now awaken baby boy in her arms walked in.

"Goodafternoon." The lady said sitting down. Struggling to remove her official resume from her handbag. Handing it to aries who took it reading it over.

"Miss.hayden Montgomery, your resume stated you were an accountant for the west California baptist church for 2 consecutive years after owning a bachelor's degree in accounting and fund management. Corrrect?" Aries read her resume asking.

"Yes. That's correct. Had an internship at the funding bank here as well." Hayden added.

"Why did you lose that job?" Aries asked.

"My child father suggested I focus solely on our son while he takes care of us." Hayden smiled.

Aries nodded trying her best not to lose professionalism when she remembered that ja want's her to do the same.

"And what makes you think he won't persuade you to do the same?" Aries asked.

"Trust me he won't. Am determined to be a hardworking woman balancing work and a child. Similar to you." Hayden said taking aries aback like how does she know that she had a son.

"Umm. I saw your son when you took him back to the play room." Hayden said realizing she had slipped up.

"Oh. Well,I hope you won't disappoint if you get this or any other job for a matter of fact, us woman need to set examples and break cliche traditions inflicted on us by women before us who knew no better." Aries preached.

"Amen to that." Hayden nodded.

After the meeting ended Hayden got in a uber to her place. Getting on the phone to text her bestfriend Sade.

Hayden: I met aries,it's a shame how much she tries to give off boss bitch aura.

Sade: only so much an ex prostitute can do to "change" her life. Lol.

Hayden laughed at the text but beneath it all she was right in the office, she wanted to be like aries. After finding out she was with ja's child she followed up on aries. Digging to see what attracted the man to the woman. Her hopes was high when aries and ja broke it off due to rumors because she knew she could of easily dominated kaykay. It was aries who was the strong link in ja's life.