Calm before the storm

Its been two weeks since ja and aries took their little vacation. Aries has been busy helping ashley with designing her house so she hasn't seen much of ja.

All she knows is that he has been grinding hard on the court due to her being tagged in posts about his games.

"Xavier why would you do that?" Aries spoke to her baby who was now covered in porridge and banana.

Xa has now developed more muscle strenght and coordination. Also an IQ of a three year old. This growth has been a recipe for disaster for aries.

"So you jus going to stare.I should whoop ya bad ass."

"Eyghjjnjknnvgwe.Da,Da,Da." The 7 month old babled to his mother who was now removing him from the dirty high chair.

"Ain't nobody care about ya funky as daddy."

"Na.Na.Na."

" ya grandmother can't save you either."

Xa was defeated by his mother response flinging his hand up in the air and screaming.

"Xavier morant." Aries said sternly,this only made him scream more.

Aries heard the door open and shut. Wiping the bits of food off the floor she felt a stung on her ass.

"Who the-" she rolled her eyes smiling slightly at her baby father.

"Yo,why you on the floor bro?" Ja asked his son,who now was stretching for him to pick him up out his punishment.

"Na gang you on ya own with that one."

"See not even ya ugly ass daddy don't want to deal with you."

"Yall been good?" Ja asked plopping down on the couch turning on the tv.

"Mhmm.xa has been bad as always and am just doing nothing."

"Your an instagram model now. Yeah i be seeing them followers going up and fanpages."

"Aint nobody no modeler i jus give great advice and content."

Aries must admit she was now being an influencer type female. She don't know whats up with infatuation with athletes and rapper babymama.

"Ghkkmcffyh." Xa said becoming fatigue by his sticky skin.

"Lets go get you clean up."

"Yeah do that and put him to bed."ja said then winking at her.

"Boy bye." She flipped him off adjusting her son on her wide hips and walked away.

Aries filled the mini bathtub which was specially made for xa with warm water and a lavender wash. Placed him into it and watched as he splashed around wetting up her clothes.

"Hjnjkkmnvcf." Xa cooed as he stood up holding on to the edge of the tub.

"Sit xavier." Aries washed his little chubby body with a wash cloth. Wrapped him in a towel and dried him off.

"There you go stink stink." Xa yawned and his eyes flutter tiredly.

Rocking him back and forth until he was out. She placed him in his bed. Leaving the room

"He out?" Ja asked as his babymother reappeared in the living area.

"Yes." Aries yawned sitting next to ja who pulled her closer to him. She layed her head in his chest and placed her short legs across the couch.

"Ja?"

"Mhmm."

"I miss you here with us." She said tracing his tattoos and chewing her bottom lip waiting on an answer.

"I miss you to. After this and off season begins i will settle back here ok. I promise you that."

Aries smiled ,happy that he will be here.

They layed in silence and then aries got the idea to go live. She picked up her phone and went to instagram.

"Amma go live so don't say any out of pocket ish."

"Mayne what you finna go live for? Come get some dick."

"Boy bye."

She went on to live and watched her viewers go up drastically. People started commenting and asking for xa and all. He was an instagram favourite.

"Hey yall,xa is where he should be asleep."

As she interacted more answering questions. Ja was chilling watching the comments as well but the phone was angeled so they couldn't see him.

"Uh uh am not having anymore kids fa now." Aries replied to her followers askimg her about more kids.

"Am tryna put one more in her but she wanna talk to yall and shit." Ja said causing her fans to get in an uproar.

"Yeah his funky ass is here."

"Who said we don't do affection round here?" Ja spoke up as he saw a girl comment that they seem fake.

"Ja is a little mean ass nigga at times but he be nice sometimes also why would we be faking a relationship. We have a whole child."

"DUMB FUCKS." Ja said loudly setting up his game on the other side of the room.

"How we met?"

Ja laughed and aries giggled.

"Woo chile thats a story for another time."

"Aye ain't nobody broke up no home when i met jamel he was single."

Aries read all the assumptions of there relationship laughing at some and cursed some out.

"Bye yall ja is on the game time to annoy him." She ended the live tip toeing over to ja.

"Dont come over here na." Ja southern accent coming out heavy.

She sat in his lap watching him play the game.getting bored she began kissing on his neck.

"You doing all that for?" He asked as she rub on him through his sweats

"I miss you " he put the controller down lifting her into his lap.

"Nah you tryna fuck but Am gonna dip with my son as soon as he get up."

"Nigga fuck you amma get me a side bitch."

"Yeah and amma throw her some this dick to.one big happy family."

"You nasty."

The two began going back and forth until her phone began blowing up.

Santana: bitch check twitter now.OMG.

Aries quickly clicked on twitter. When she did she immediately began to panic feeling her soul leave her body.

"Bby. Ri. What the fuck."

Was the last thing she heard before she blacked out.

Am backkk yall.

So Yall Ready for this drama and tea or nahhhh??