suprises and punishments

"Yow u can bring her now"
"Everything is set?"
Ja was currently in the bathroom of a restutrant. Korey and the boys had finished up the suprise that he had for aries. Ja strolled back to where aries was sitting.
"Are you ready to leave now?"
"Yes and to get out this tight ass dress"
"You need bigger clothes"
Aries gave ja a death stare.
"Stop saying that shit like am a big bitch"she barked at him causing a few people in the resturant to look at them.ja walked out ashame of his snappy babymama.aries was the most uncomfortable,grump pregnant person. Ja was yet to learn to not trigger her but he knew how to calm her.
The two got in the car and aries noticed ja was taking a different route. She looked at him strangely.
"If your taking me somewhere to kill me.can you atleast give me some dick first."
"Why everything gotta be sex with you girl"
"Only good shit you got to offer these days because all you do is ask me about colours and couch materials. Oh and shower styles as if i do construction"
Ja laughed internally only if she knew.They pulled up to the new house.
"Awww whoever lives here got my dream house."
"Really this your dream house mamas?"
"Mhmmm,the lawn is cute to."
They held hands and ja opened the house door.He switched on the lights. He then turned to aries.
"Welcome to our forever home baby."
Aries stopped breathing and she looked at him as if he had two heads.
"Our??"
"Yess.we are gonna raise our baby in this house mamas"
She jumped on him and her tears began to flow.Its official aries found her dream man and is living her dream life. Everything is perfect. All her prayers had been answered and it hasn't even been a year yet.
"Come on let me show you everything."
They toured the house.
"Is that a hot tub.omg jamel.bby i got a hottub."
"Ayyyy thats my hot tub.you only use it on saturdays."
"Nigga please"
She walked throught the empty bed rooms. They chose the biggest bedroom for them obviously and the room next door was the baby room.
"We gotta get some fish for the aquarium"
"Aight mamas"
The two left the house and aries couldn't wait to move in. They got back to ja parents house and for the first time ja mother spoke to her kindly.
"Anything you need to concerning the baby or you.call me ok."
"Thank you. I will"
Aries didn't know anything about parenting so the extra help from her will be good.
Ja and aries went to sleep happier than ever.aries was up at 6:00.
"Jamel get up the U haul gets here at 9 and we haven't packed."
"5 more"
"Nigga get uppppppp"
Ja reluctantly got up and went into the toilet.
Aries began packing her clothes back up while ja was packing his trophies and other stuff in his boxes. They label them as well. By then 8:30 they were finished.
"Finally"
"I wanna sleep ri"
"Lazy mfucker"
"That baby is going to come out cursing."
"Fuck you."
Ja jus laughed at his crazy babymama. Aries got a shower and placed her hair in a swoop. Over the weeks aries baby bump had grew alot and got in the way of aries mobility.
"Bae come lotion my skin for me please?"
Ja ignored aries request and played sleep.Irritated aries went in to the bedroom.
"Am finna call korey to do this for me "
This statememt caused ja to jump up.
"I will strangle your little ass.i dont play that"
"Well start acting as if you care and come do it for me"
Ja took the shea butter lotion from her and started do the job.
After he was finish aries got dressed in a gray sundress.
"Aye mamas you look cute"niyah said barging in the room. Ja rolled his eyes at his little sister sudden presence.
"Why you always do that whst if we was fucking."
"We all know aries don't give you any sex so" aries giggled at her sister in law comment.
Then it hit ja aries donot give him any sex anymore.
"Aries why don't you give me any sex?"
"Helpful niggas get sex.all you do is play ball,games and sleep."
Ja got up and side eye aries.grumbling under his breath.aries laughed at his antics.
"Can yall take me to" niyah asked aries staring at the boxes.
"You can come visit "
"But i wanna live there"
"You know your mama wouldnot allow that."
"Yeah yeah"
It was finally 9:00 and the uhaul had came to take their stuff to the house. Aries felt so happy.
Then ja and her told everyone bye.It all felt like a dream to her.she was moving in with the man she loved in their own house. When they got to the house they packed up their bedroom.
"Wooo -am tired "she said breathing heavily with her hand on her hip.
"That shower is the bomb"ja said coming out of the shower.
Aries looked up at him with lust.
His dreads were free in his face and water was dripping down his body while his towel hung low on his hip,exposing his deep v-line.
"Why you looking at me like that for?"
He walked towards her and kisses her.The kiss turnt into a full make out session. Aries was feening for him but ja was bent on purnishing aries for her attitude. So he pulled away from the kiss and laughed at aries fustration. She stomped off to the downstairs.
"Told you am the boss not you." He called out aries.
"FUCK YOU TEEMITRIUS JAMEL MORANT" she screamed out at him. Ja doubled over in laughter.
After some time ja heard pure silence from her so he decided to check on her. He found her watching netflix on the couch under a huge blanket. He joined her and the two cuddled up under the blanket until the fell asleep.