AJ4L

"Ja are you sure you know what you're doing?" Aries asked ja who stood above her with a pair of scissors ready to trim her split ends.

"Yeah girl am good at this shit. Relax." He told her. Watching as ja focused on his task at hand through the mirror infront of them.

"Ok. You done." Ja told her dusting of her shoulders.

Getting up aries checked to see if he did it right. Feeling relieved as she saw his work.

"I did you good huh?" Ja said grinning.

"You aight." Aries removed the towel from around her shoulder and grabbed a scrunchie putting her hair up in a ponytail.

The past two weeks since allstar weekend ja was practically living with aries and Xavier. It felt normal again no tension between them or arguments if there were any disputes,it was petty ones.

Aries would go to work while ja go workout or hang out with his boys. Weekends were family time.

"Son son out cold." Ja said as they entered their room seeing Xavier asleep on the floor with his toys surrounding him.

"Clean this up and take him to his room,am going to cook." Aries said walking out the room.

Ja picked up Xavier and placed him on his paw patrol bed decorated bed. Watching his son sleep he began thinking how messed up it is that he barely has a bond with his youngest son.

Cairo wasn't planned at all and his mother is someone he barely knows. Also the fact that he had a baby on aries  made it worse, if she finds out they will be done for good and he just got back their family.

Three different baby mothers was never his plan. His plan was to be settled,stacking his paper and be happy.
Obvious kay kay wasn't the best person for him to be with,she was too uptight and had a slight pick me attitude. Aries was headstrong,didn't care about people's opinions of her,a hard worker and a loving person.

Walking down the stairs ja smelt food,smiling as he watched aries cook.

"What you cooking?" Ja asked her as he sat on a chair by the counter top.

"Hot wings ,mash potato and beans." She said.

"Need help?"

"Yeah peel those potatoes and slice them into quarts." She instructed him.

",four pieces." He asked causing her to burst out laughing.

"Yes jamel,quarts." She answered.

"Can you not play all smarty pants with me. I want my hoochie back please and thanks." He said rolling his eyes.

"Boy I was never a hoochie. I just fuck you like one." She said slickly.

"Talking about that when you gon let a nigga inside again?"

"Faster you get those done,the closer you get to getting some." She bribed him.

"Say less." He said peeling the potatoes faster.

After peeling the potatoes and watching aries cook. The food was finished and aries fixed him his plate.

"Why you eating so little?" He asked her noticing she took a small portion of food.

"Am on a diet." She said

"Who told you to do that?"

"Preperation for my breast reduction." She shrugged as ja stopped eating watching her as if she had two heads.

"What?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"YOU AIN'T MESSING WITH MY PILLOWS!" He said sternly.

"It's m-"