Games

It has been a week since KK and his lil friends tried to play games with aries.She hasn't said a word to ja about it although she speaks to him every night.Aries had moved back in the apartment with raysia.Aries was now working weekend jobs at the club.The money was good and her student loan was nearly paid off.
Aries 23rd birthday was coming up to and she knew that santana and em was going to go all out for her birthday. So she didnt worry about how she was going to spend the day.Ja wanted her to come to the bubble but aries refused remembering that she had to distance herself and keep her feelings for him at bay.Yes she loved him but she refuse to be use once more by a man.
It was a saturday morning and aries wanted to go groccery shopping so with raysia she put on her a large hoodie and a leggings.She took raysia car and drove to the nearest target. While in the juice isle she saw dwade and a boy putting stuff into a trolley .she held her head down so he wouldn't notice her but he did and all he did was smile at her going by his business.good going she thought.
After they both packed their trolley up with food that will last both of them for the month.The girls was out and on their way home.
While aries was chilling and scrolling through people instagram stories.She saw niya had posted a story with her family and there was a girl holding ja's daughter.Aries knew it was KK and then she laughed remembering the phone call they had.The following snaps showed niya and Kk dancing around. Then she realized it was Ja's mother birthday.seem like miss KK was an official family member oh well she was wife material.Aries considered herself as the type you never carried home to your mother.
After all that santana came and literally dragged the girls to a spa. When they got to the spa it had a pool area and aries chilled out there.she was getting annoyed by the men trying to run games on her so she got up and walked over to where santana was chatting it up with a lady. Aries never knew why her brother always did that shit with strangers. When she reached to where santana was she felt arms hugging her from behind.when she turned around her heart dropped.
"Girl what are you doing here?"aries asked niya.
"Its mom's birthday"niya pointed to the lady santana was speaking to.Now aries knew who ja looked like.
"Oh.happy birthday mrs.morant."aries told the lady
"Thank you baby.so how you know niya??"
"Instagram"
"Ohh.your an instagram model"
"No mam"
"Oh"
After her little chat with niyah's momma.she was dragged by niya up to the deck. The girls talked and took pics.Raysia joined in and the trio was having fun.

Instagram

Aries.W: city girl pool vibe
@Bubblegum.W
📷:niya.morant

Niyah.morant: big sister ❤❤❤
Ja morant:i see my baby there🐐

After spending her day at the spa with niya and raysia.Aries went home and went straght to bed her social battery had died completely.santana and raysia had went out to south beach.
Aries was about to fall asleep when her phone went off.It was an unknown number had sent 6 attachments off KK and ja laying in bed.Aries noticed that ja was asleep in all of the pics. She couldn't help but laugh. She exited the chat and tucked herself in properly. This is not the first time aries had been in these type of situation.Ashley tried to change aries view on what the situation was with ja but aries was to exprienced to not know what it was. She never knew why the main bitch never confronted the man but came head on towards the side bitch.
After her nap aries decided to text ja because miss KK wanted to play games with her.

Aries:jamel??
Ja:hey baby
Aries:why is your baby mama playing on my phone??
Ja:what?? How she got your number??
Aries:maybe when u fell asleep in bed with her?? Idk
Ja:baby what are you talking about ri??
Aries: 6 media attachments📎
Ja:these pics are mad old bae.
Aries: you sure??
Ja:I put that on my family. I donot want KK ri.I want you ,only you.she is in the past.my future is with you mamaz.
ARies: mhmm .
Ja:You met my mother huh??
Aries:it was casual.
Ja:soon it would be official.Then am going to marry your little sexy ass.
Aries:😙😙😙😙😙😙bye am going to bed now .

Aries screenshot her conversation with ja and send it to KK.writing "your a dumb bitch 😂😂😂go cry somemore" and then she blocked the number.Aries loved a good game especially with bitches who's trying to down her.