deja vu

The drinking game was going off the rails.Ja had given up and left to go get some food under one of the tents but aries and trae was fighting for the win.
"Two ciroc on the rocks"trae shouted at the bartender over the music.
"Yow ri you good?"
"Am gucci jit"
The cirocs came and trae down his shot first.then aries held her nose and down her.she immediately started coughing and trae walked over to her.patting her back.
Trae watched as a black guy stare directly at him and aries. The guy began walking towards them.He grab aries arm forcefully and spun her around.Trae watched as aries face turned pale.Then the guy barked at aries.
"What the fuck you doing here?"
"Let go of me"aries fought to pull her arm away from the guy.
"Yow nigga let go of her"trae said pulling aries other arm.so aries was being yanked from both ends.
"Mind your fucking business"
"Nah you invading"
"This my bitch nigga i talk to her how i want the fuck wrong with you bowy"
Trae didn't want to get involve after he said that so he let go of aries and walked away.The loud music didnt allow ja and the others to hear the argument.so when trae walked over to where ja was standing eating.he looked over at the bar and didnt see aries.
"Yow where my girl at"
"Man that aint your girl nigga"
"The fuck you mean that aint my girl ?"
"Some nigga came and grabbed her and claimed her.then pulled her off."
Ja was confused asf.if aries had a nigga ashley would if told him that.ashley then came over sweating bullets and blowing hard asf.
"That was bad no bomboclaat.where aries at tho?"
"Some nigga came pulling her and shit claming her to"
Wtf.ashley immediately knew who he was and began cursing at trae and flipping of her shoes running out into the parking lot looking for any sign of aries.
Ja followed her outside to while trae trailed along.
"What the fuck is going??"ja asked worried
"That was her ex pimp man.her mother sold her to him when she was 16.oh god him gine kill her"
At that point ja got worried asf and trae regretted his actions.
Ashley called the cops and explained the situation to them.they started calling aries phone but no one answered. Ashley was mess crying and all.she called raysia who wasted no time showing up.
"I have an idea where he carried her"raysia told them.
They all got in their cars driving to where raysia told them.Then they pulled up to an old abondon shaggy looking house.They all got out walking towards the house.they heard talking from inside and raysia knocked on the door telling the others to hide and go around the back.
They could hear raysia having a conversation with a man.He was  cursing at her.
Ja,trae and jaren went around the back door.they went in the backdoor and went up some stairs .They heard whimpers coming from a room .they immediately went in and aries was laying on the ground her face was badly beaten .ja rushed to her and lifted her up easing her out the back door.they made a dash to his car and soon they heard police vehicles pulling up.
It was like a scene from a movie and ja was jus worried about aries at the moment.
He took her back to the resort where he was staying and cleaned her up.Then he put her to sleep.
Ja watched her sleep peacefully and he felt regret fill his heart.He regretted not meeting her earlier and in a better space.This girl had gone through too much for him to put her through more.All he wanted to do was love her and show her life aint always gotta be tough.
"Is she still sleeping ?" He heard trae ask as he entered the room
"Yeah mon"
"Aye bro am sorry for all this man"
"Its not your fault bro"ja stood up dapping up trae.they both left aries to sleep.

Aries slept the entire night and half the other day.ja woke her up feeding her some soup and ashley aunt who is a nurse came over to clean her bruises up and made sure she didn't have a concusion.
Noon after ja had given her a bath was the first time aries spoke since the incident.raysia had came to the resort and was goofing around with trae at the pool side.
"If both of yall wasnt ugly yall would of been a cute couple"
"A bitter bitch"
"Am cute i dont know about miss thang over there"trae gay antics cause aries to fall out in a fit of laughter.
"Where is ja ??"aries asked looking around the pool side
"His fat ass went to get some food"
"Nigga eats so much and i donot know where the food goes" trae said
"To his dick"aries mumbled under her breath
"What??"trae asked not hearing what aries had said
"Nothing"
"U sneaky"
"Mhmmm"aries hum and layed back down on her beach chair.
Ja came back with hot dogs and soda.he began feeding aries.
"Why she can't feed her self"raysia commented jealously
"Yea your spoiling her fat head ass"trae chimed in
Aries looked at them with disgust and then smiled at ja childishly and climbed in to his lap.
"Feed me daddy" she spoke in a childish voice and opened her mouth for ja
"Yall fucking weird bro"
"I knew you was into those role play shit.always watching those weird tlc daddy dom docu series"

Ja played along with aries little teasing game.he fed her more hotdogs and wiped her mouth.then began to rock her side to side like a baby and speaking baby language to her.this cause a white middle age lady to look at them weirdly.Ja and aries began laughing loudly and the lady walked away mumbling under her breathe.
"Yall embarassing bruh "trae commented
"Very"raysia replied
After hanging out at the pool ja and aries went back to ja's room and chilled.They began watching "power".Ja wanted to ask aries about her past so bad but he didnt want to pressure her so he didnt ask.