I DO

"Aries,
We been through so much ups and downs that I honestly was scared to come here. To be here letting myself be free to commit to you, the mother of my children and most importantly the woman who stayed down through the times i wasn't the best man for you.
But baby From this moment on I promise to be the best version of myself. Loving you the way you deserve to be loved unconditionally. " ja said his vows watching as aries began tearing up with every word of his vow.

"I-I never thought I was capable of loving." Aries sobbed as tears poured down her face as she stared into ja's eyes.

"You know, that genuine unconditional love but baby you. You changed all that, you gave me hope and a wonderful baby boy. The times we lost our way I would pray that god guide me and he always led me back to you. So that alone let me know I belong to you. You jamel teemitrius morant. My soulmate and the love of my life. I am ready to be fullycommitted to you and only you. " she ended her vows smiling brightly.

The loud dramatic sobbing of Santana echoed through the church and aries turned to see Xavier wiping his uncle tears with a tissue while comforting him.

"Do you teemitrius-" the pastor began.

"Just say ja." Ja corrected the man causing aries roll her eyes playfully.

"Do you ja take aries whitney Williams to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Ja answer confidently staring at aries smiling his diamond grills showing.

"Do you aries whitney Williams take Ja to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asked her.

"I do." She answered blushing.

"With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife." The preacher said making it official.

Everyone cheered as ja didn't wait she pulled aries by her hip into him kissing her passionately. She placed her hands around his neck deepening the kiss.

"Aye we still here." Ja uncle Phil called to them. Aries blushed burying her face into his chest.

"Amma fuck you so good tonight." Ja whispered to her.

"Oh my god ja we in the church of god." Aries giggled.

"Just letting you know how am coming before hand." Ja said laughing.

Pulling away from each other aries slipped off her heels holding ja hand as they ran down the aisle laughing. Getting into the Porsche waiting to take them to the venue for their pictures.

After taking their pictures they went back to the air bnb. Everyone began changing for the reception. Aries slipped into the dress admiring her body as tae redid her hair.

"If that nigga leaves you. He stupid because you a whole meal." Tae hyped up aries.

"Trueeeee." Ashley said.

A knock could be heard on the door and Santana asked who it was.

" I want my wife." Ja said from the other side of the door.

Aries blushed rolling her eyes as she opened the door poking her head out. Coming face to face with ja.

He was wearing a silk shirt half way buttoned down exposing his tatted chest and iced out chains.

"Ya man looking good huh?" He asked cockily as aries eyes roamed over his appearance.

"But Forreal come here." He told her as he leaned on the wall of the hallway.

Opening the door fully, her whole body coming in to appearance for him to see.
His mouth fell open as he licked his lips.

"Goddamn." He said taking her hand examining her physique.