not as cold

"Whitney I usally support you on these things but this is not it"
"Am grown"
"We all are but girl remember you promised grandma we would pull shit together eventually"
Aries and raysia has been having the back and forth conversation since she told raysia about the "birthday vacay" dwade was going to take her on.
Then raysia pulled the big card on aries.the ptomises the made to their grandmother.
Losing her grandma was the most traumatic experience aries ever went through.Grandma V was everything to aries she raised her and supported her through everything.when she was going dowm her part of destruction grandma v always pulled her back. She was like her guardian angel. She never judged anyone for which path they chose she would jus help them.
"Come on whit please dont do this.you know these old men only use us for pleasure and leave us with a bad reputation.ja loves you regardless of what his family or KK says."raysia continued begging aries to change her mind from the trip.
"Alr-"
"Yass sister you ready to get flewed out to he bahamas" santana came into the bedroom shouting.
Aries smiled feeling hyped by her brother words.
"You know bitch"she high fived santana.
"Your gonna regret this"raysia got up storming out the room.
"Fuck wrong with her??"
"Nothing.come over here and help me finish packing."
Aries and santana continued packing.Then aries phone rung,it was ashley.
"Hola puta"
"Ja is injured"
"Huh??"
"You didn't watch his game??anyways yeah he messed up his ankle mid game and the media already going crazy about him being another drose"
Aries heart dropped.she don't watch basketball much but she heard about derrick rose career of injuries through her brothers.
Ja was too much of a good player to end up like that and even though she doesn't have the best of intentions towards him.She was scared,ja worked his ass off to get where he at.now was not time to stop.
"I gotta call him"she croaked out sadly.
"Wait some hours then do it"
"Alright"
Aries stood their with her emotions all over.santana looked at her questionably.
"Wassup"
"Ja just got his ankle hurt"
"Oh well baby its jus the ankle he will get back.now come finish picking out more clothes"
"I donot think i want to go on the vacay again san"
"Really whit really.would ja leave memphis if your ankle got sprained?"
"But santa-"
"No buts your going to the bahamas. you deserve it"
Aries continued packing by the time she finished.she was feeling sick to her stomach.questioning who she was as a person.She then ran to the bathroom throwing up in the sink.
"Whats wrong with you?"raysia asked from the shower.
"Sia i cannot do this.the whole dwade thing.i can't.Jaishurtandineedtobethereforhimicareforhim"she rambled on as her breath sped up.
Her head began to spin and she couldn't breath.her mother words began replaying in her head. "Your a hoe jus like me.your granmama was a hoe am a hoe amd your going to be a hoe"
"STOP" aries screamed hitting her head on the counter repeatedly not caring about the pain it caused.Then blood began running down her face.
Raysia rushed over to her trying to pull her away from the sink.she bust her head open and blood was pouring out rapidly. Santana came in and he instantly knew what was happening. He threw her over his shoulder while she screamed bloody hell.They got her to a hospital then they called ashley.
"Family of aries williams"
"Yes"raysia santana and ashley stood up.
"She is up and in stable condition.she had an anxiety attack.you should be really careful with what you say to her as you saw tonight she is dangerous to herself."
"Alright doctor"
The trio walked to the door.There was aries laying on a bed staring at the ceiling.
"Hey sis"ashley cooed sofly.
"Am sorry ash.you didn't need to be here."
"No no i always got you."
Santana began crying and then walked out the room.He felt guilty for all of this,his babysister was the sweetest person ever and he forced her to be cold all her life.To grown up faster.to ignore shit and people.
Back in the hospital room ashley was laying her head on aries leg and holding her hand.
Raysia was still scared to approach her cousin.
"Hi sia"
"Hey.you hungry"
"Nah"
"Aight"
"You should get some rest whit.ashley lets go"
Ashley got up and kissed aries cheek.
"Bye bye mami see you tomorrow.i love you"

Ashley instantly got on her phone when they got in the car.
"Ja"
"Wassup with aries phone"
"Aries is in the hospital ja"
"What ,why how?? He began to panic"
"She had a really bad anxiety attack and busted her head open on a counter."
" please ashley tell me she's ok."
"Yeah.she jus need to rest"
"Thank god.please stay by her side for me ok ash.i cant lose her now"
"Aight"
Raysia heard the genuine concern in ja's voice.ja loved aries and she knew aries loved ja and she prayed aries can see that.
Laying up in the hospital bed aries felt weak,disgusted with herself and vulnerable.all she could think about was explanation to give ja as to why she got 12 stitches on her forehead or maybe ashley already told him about her panic attack. She wasn't ready to open up about her past to him or love him. Well maybe she already loved him or was it lust. Her mind was clouded and she felt the nauseous feeling from earlier coming back. Squeezing her eye shut and focusing on her breathing pattern she felt like she was drifting off. At peace.
Why did she get involve with ja.All he came with was babymama drama and expensive gifts but then she realized he brought something she hadn't felt before peace. KK was the one stirring up all the shit. Aries wanted to listen to ja when he told her he wasn't going to ditch her for KK and they were in it for the ling run. Drifting asleep with her thoughts she was out like a bulb.