TLC

Waking up aries could hear voices behind and above her but decided to keep her back turnt and eyes shut.Then she heard a familiar voice that made her to raise up and look. When she saw who it was her heart dropped. Why was he here?? Didnt he have to play??
"Dang i must be a ghost ma"
She was still speechless.
"Jamel why are yo-."
"Nah my baby hurt i gotta be here for her"
"Mhmm"
When ashley told him about aries he immediately asked coach for a time off and got a flight to miami. He never knew aries was going through so much until she had an anxiety attack.
"Are You feeling better?"
"Yeah"
She held his hand and layed back on the bed staring into the roof.Did he really love her this much?? Or was it because he got injured and couldn't play.she then looked at this feet and saw a healing boot on.
"Please tell me that's jus a sprain"
"Yeah"
His answer lifted one stress of her shoulder.she stared up at him and then notice his locks had grown longer.he looked so sexy with them twisted back.
"Why you staring at me like that ma"
"Nothing jus looking at that big ass nose" she joked and he laughed.
"Can i get a kiss ?" She asked him.
"Nh that forehead finna block me like lebron "he joked back
"Not funny"she pouted
He bent and pecked her lips.she then pulled him back down and deepen the kiss slipping him some tongue action.
"Yow is nah alyo one here dawg"
Ashley voiced out but the two ignored her and continued there makeout session. This annoyed ashley and she walked out.
Ja and aries were the couple to get freaky anywhere and don't care even in a hospital room.ja found his hands under aries hospital gown rubbing on her kitty while he sucked on her neck. They were into it that they didn't hear a nurse come in until she cleared her throat.then they pulled apart and ja left the room not before mothing later to aries.

Aries was dismissed from the hospital and she was fucking up some chickfila in her room while ja was busy on his phone.
"You gotta go to therapy"
"Nope"
"You don't want to?"
"Uh uh.i went to that before it didnt work"
"Aight.so no more slamming of heads on things"
This question caused Aries to look at ja with a mouth filled of fries.
"What?"she asked
"Yuck" helaughed seeing all the fries and saliva churned together in her mouth
"Can you take off your clothes so when am done eating i can get some dick"
Ja looked at aries weirdly.
"Or you wanna suck this pussy first"
"No more hitting of head on things?"he asked her again.
Aries looked away and continued eating.she wasn't sure she could promise ja not to self harm.her life was to traumatic to not want to end it at times.
"You need some juice now?"he asked her.
"Water please"
He opened up a bottle of water and began feeding it to her.after drinking the water aries got up and went into the bathroom brushing her teeth and freshening up.
When she returned he was jus sprawled out on her bed.she climbed on to his body and began kissing on his tattoo covered chest. He jus stayed motion less resisting the urge to play along with her actions.
She then got off him and removed her pants and underwear. She then climbed on to his face.
"This girl is wild" was all ja could think about when she did that. She was grinding her pussy all his lips but he still didnt do anything to her. She climbed off his face .she sat on his belly.he could feel her juices on him.That pussy was wet but he rembered what santana told him about her planned trip with dwade but she couldnt do it because she had too much love for him
.she then began squeezing his face.
"Whats wrong with you"she asked fustratedly.
Ja didnt answer he jus stared at her.
"You fucked someone else huh?"
He still didnt answer.
"Jamel answer me.Did you fuck someone else"
Still no answer
Aries got up and walked out the room.he laughed.
He decided to pretend sleep until he heard a buzzing sound. Then felt a shock on his back
"What the fuck ri?"
"Oh so now u can talk"
She shock him again which caused him to ease up towards the bed head. Then aries was about to shock him again until he flung towards her and pulled the taser from her.
"Your fucking crazy Girl"
"I want that dick nigga"
"Nah"
"Daddy please"
"Go on with that bullshit"
"Well am gonna go fuck another nigga"
"Really?? You know no other nigga can fuck you like i do"
"You fuck like a bitch"
This flipped a switch in ja and he pulled her naked body towards him.He spanked her ass repeatedly and she purred with every lash.
"Assume a fucking position and spread them ass cheeks wide"
Aries scrambled towards the edge of the bed legs wide opened and spreading her ass cheeks.Ja strip off his briefs and bball shorts.getting behind her and then ramming his dick into her.he gave her his full lenght with hard deep strokes. Aries couldn't keep up with the pace that he was setting.He was fucking her as if she had given his property away.
She tried running away but everytime she did he was pulling her back.
"Stoppp ja stop oh goddd.baby baby please." She pushed one hand back to try push him away but he didnt move or slowed down.tears started to flow out of her eyes and body was shaking.she could feel her release coming.he pulled her hair back and put his leg up on the bed to hit her deeper with more force.
"Take this fucking dick.you wanted it take it."
"Why why you fucking me like this?"
"Shut the fuck up"he barked down on her and continued his mission.aries body couldn't handle the type of dick he was slanging on her she began squirting like crazy and he fucked her through it.At this point aries was begging him to cum.
"Jameeeeeelll i can't i can't" was the last words aries screamed before she passed out.
When she woke up she saw ja with a towel wrapped around his waist and water running down his body.
"How long was i out for"he didnt answer her.he just gave her a side eye and dropped his towel and put on some grey sweats.
Aries didnt realize the trouble she was in.