regrets

Aries couldn't move she didn't know what to do. The bleeding had stopped and her back was hurting like crazy. Squeezing her eyes shut to surpress the tears that was forming in her eyes,she was scared that in that moment she was losing her child. Maybe it wasn't the right time to have a baby? Why was this happening? What was happening? Was this normal?
She heard footsteps approaching the bathing room and the door opened she was face to face with ja.
"Baby why are you jus standing there?"
"I think i jus lost our child"
"What??" He asked confused.
She pointed to the blood on the floor and there he noticed it.
Ja took of his hoodie and put it on aries body. Then he lifted her up in his arms putting her in the backseat of the car.He sped off to the hospital while aries was in the back rubbing on her stomach praying to god she still had her child. They finally got there and ja put her in a wheel chair then rolled her into to the hospital. When they go to the front desk he told the lady at the desk the situation so they rushed her into ER on a bed. Ja stood outside impatiently waiting on the feedback.pacing back and forth, frantically pulling on his hair and  leaning on the wall when he got tired after what felt like a lifetime a nurse came back and alerted him that he could see aries now.
When he entered the room she was plugged up to a bag of fluids.
"Hey"she smiled at him slightly
"Feeling better"
"Yes"
On que the doctor came in with a clip board.
"So miss.williams it is safe to say your baby is ok."
Those words made all the tension in the room move away and the couple exhaled for the first time since the incident began.
"So why was I bleeding?"aries asked curious about that part.
"Well your baby is a quick mover and he moved downwards to your pelvis pressing down to your cervis.so that was where the bleeding and pain came from.Also he is growing rapidly so look out mom and dad you may have a baller on your hands."
Aries smiled and thanked the doctor all ja heard from those words was the fact his baby was active and was going to be possibly a basketball player.
"Mini 12.ya hear me."ja spoke to his child and in response the baby did what felt to aries like a backflip.
"Ouch you better stop that boy.MAMA need her cooch in good condition for your birth."she warned the active fetus.
After being dismissed all aries wanted to do was  sleep. When they got home ja immediately started tell all his homies and family on the phone that his baby was going to be a mini him and aries was annoyed by it becasuse the fetus was reacting to ja's voice.
"Nigga shut up your child is too hype in here"
"he's jus learning to dunk in there"
Aries side eye ja and turnt on her side trying to sleep after some minutes she was out so was the baby.

"Oh shit" and a loud crash was aries wake up call the next morning. Aries jumped up out of bed and quickly walked down the stairs only to see ja laying on the ground and a huge box on the left of him.
"What's in the box ??"
"The stuff you bought from the store. "
"Oh.jus put it in the nursery please."
"Well i was gonna do that until i fell"
"Give it to me "aries said walking towards the box picking it up like as if it was light weight and walking up the stairs with it. Ja watched her in suprise.
"Old manly ass" he mumbled under his breath.
Aries entered the empty white room that had nothing but boxes. The baby was going to be here in some months and its parents were jus buying thing not bothering to pack or placed them away. Ja was traveling with the team alot and aries had no help but him. He was going to be in memphis for the week so aries decided to take advantage of his presence.
"Baby" aries called out to him while ripping tapes off a box that contained a dresser.
"Yeah"
"Come here"
"Wassup"he said entering the room.
"We need to get the room ready"
"Not right now"
"Why?" She look at him suspiciously.
"I gotta focus on training"
"Ja thats all you do train,eat and sleep."
"Mayne stop all that bullshit"
"No jamel i need to get this off my chest because am tired of it."
"I will help you next week.baby we got time."
"Mhmm" aries walked into their bedroom and texted apryl to come over after ja goes out and bring a guy with her.aries was bent on getting shit in order for the arrival of her newborn with or without ja.
Some hours passed and ja had left then apryl came over with a tall buff guy.
"Hey girl. This is devon  and devon this his aries"
"Dang the month and the zodiac "devon commented on their name.
Apryl rolled her eyes and walked into the house while aries doubled over in lsughter.
"He corny asf"apryl told aries
" yeah i know" devon said sticking his middle finger at apryl.
The trio got to working on the nursery and everything was set looking perfect.
"I did good " apryl said marveling at the room
"We did good"aries corrected her.
"Whatever"
"I gotta bounce my granmama tripping"devon said to the girls.
"Thank you so much"aries said hugging him.
"The fuck going on here" ja came in looking at aries hugging devon.
"Ayeee amma head out"devon said trying to move pass ja but ja didn't budge so he could move.
"Bro i gots to go so can you like shift a little fa me real quick."
"Nah nigga you in my house hugging on my bitch."
"Ja just let him pass.as you can see i brought him over here to help." Apryl said to ja
"So you bring niggas over here to hug on her and shit.all yall get the fuck out of here before shit goes down."
Devon shaked his head at ja words and left.
"And you set up a fucking nursery without me. You out of your mind I told you to wait. "
In that moment aries wanted to bitch slap ja but she walked away. She think she needed to leave memphis because clearly ja wasn't the same person right now.As aries walked downstairs to the leave the house she heard apryl and ja arguing. All aries did was walk down the ice covered street in sweat pant and grizzly hoodie in some nike slide without socks. In that moment she was reconsidering her whole life pregnant and all. Tears smeared on her face and her breath slowly picking up all the memories of her stepdad beating on her mother because she did something without his permission came back. Then everything around her became black.