Double life

"Ja did you call the lady?" Aries asked ja as she sat in piles of vintage magazines and chanel books she bought in pawnshops. Off Amazon as well.

"JAMEL?!?"  She screamed.

"He's out." Tap answered from the game room.

"The fuck he at? He have me planning this shit by myself." Aries said standing up only to be struck with an all too familiar wave of nausea.

It has been two months since they got engaged. She started planning putting together her idea in a huge book for the wedding planner to get the drift.

It was hectic because she had work and a child to cater  to. Her stress level was going crazy and ja wasn't helping just pouring money into the wedding funds.  Also she was feeling as if she was coming down with something because she kept feeling nauseous and having to run off to puke her food up.

"You need something?" Tap asked her.

"Go to CVS and get me like 8 pregnancy tests please. Also a bottle of peppermint oil please." Aries said

"Aii bet."

Aries knew better, she was highly sexual active with ja. A day didn't pass and they didn't have sex. They didn't use protection either so there were a high percentage that she was pregnant.

Facetimeing Santana who picked up immediately,poking his face in to the camera.

"Back up Gworl " aries told him.

"You still making yo little scrap book?" Santana asked her.

"It's a vision book. I don't want anyone messing up my big day but when will you be here?"

"So am going to be in ATL Wednesday so by weekend I will be there." Santana told her.

"Hurry up because as you know Ashley is in st.louis busy. Ja isn't fucking helping either,he's always gone. If he didn't dump money into this or ask me to marry him I would think this was all sham." Aries stressed.

"Where he be going?" Santana asked already reading on to something.

"Training and hanging out. Going to his games." Aries shrugged.

"Don't his home boy be there with you. Who he hanging out with?" Santana asked throwing hints at aries.

"What you tryna say?" Aries said raising an eyebrow.

"You need to track that man. Can't be slacking in these streets." Santana warned. Aries turned around as she heard the door clicked open.

Tap walked in with the white cvs bag and aries thanked him. Getting up and walking to the bathroom still on the phone with Santana.

"Girl I know that's not what I think it is." Santana said as aries propped her phone up on the bathroom counter locking the door.

"Yeah. I think I am pregnant." Aries shrugged.

"You ready for another kid with xa bad ass." Santana said.

"It's not my plan but if i am so be it." Aries said opening each box going to pee on each of them.

She sat on the bathroom counter waiting on the results. Santana singing away on the other side of the phone.

"It's been pass 15 minutes go check yo tests. Damn,have me waiting like am the one pregnant." Santana cursed.

Aries took slow steps to the counter looking at the tests. All read: +,|| and pregnant.

"You pregnant ain't it?" Santana asked.

"Yeah." Aries said as tears poured out her eyes.

"I want a girl so I can dress her up and go shopping. My own little material gurl." Santana said excitedly.

"Thank god my dress is going to be puffy." Aries said picking up the tests and throwing them away,washing her hands smiling.

"Why you want a big ole dress?" Santana asked rolling his eyes.

"Because I want to feel like a princess." Aries said clapping her hands together like a child.

"Whatever. Amma go get my spend the night bag to go over to shawn." Santana said.

"You hoe. Bye love you."

"Love you to sissy pooh."

                              ¥

Aries rolled over in the bed feeling nobody next to her. She sat up and walked outside. The house was pitch black. Ja wasn't home yet.

She strolled back upstairs to tuck herself into bed. Placing ja  pillow parallel for her to cuddle. Pretending he was there.

While aries was cuddling his pillow he was cuddling his son to sleep in his play pen. Hayden was unhinged in Memphis, closer for aries to find out.

Aries had a fanbase who was riding for her so he stepped lightly. Spending time with cairo at Hayden's loft for Hayden to stay quiet. It was great to spend time with his son but it felt out of place. He wasn't supposed to be there and he knew it.

"He's asleep ,amma head out." He told Hayden who had strolled out in a mini two piece. Her surgical bra underneath,Hayden was three weeks post op from her breast enlargement.

"Ja. Can you stay so we can talk I don't have alot of people to talk to here i be feeling lonely." She said batting her eyelashes.

"Make some friends." Ja said about to walk out until she grabbed his arm.

"Ja why do you be so cold with me. All I want is to be casual with you."

"We casual enough hayze. Have a good night." He told her kissing her forehead.
She rolled her eyes watching him walk out.