space

Aries stood with tears in her eyes looking down at ja,who was now looking at the floor.

"I love you ja and i will never ever stop. Your my everything without you i wouldn't have found peace or be the who i am. Can you just come home now i need you."

"We need space."he told her looking up.

"No"

"Yes too much emotions and all."

Aries face was now damp with tears and body felt weak. Ja on the other hand showed no emotion well so it appeared. He was dying inside,it was easier to do this with KK and he wondered why.

"Can you jus leave. I can't do this anymore."

"Ri wh-"

"No jamel leave. Thats what you wanna do go.you can take your shit to idgaf anymore. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?? YOU TOOK ME FROM MY FAMILY,YOU GAVE ME A CHILD. I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU NIGGA. I FUCKING LOVE YOU BUT YOUR JUS AN ABUSIVE BITCH ASS NIGGA."

xa was now crying and ja tried to console him from doing so. As aries ran into her room and started packing her stuff. Ja rest xa in his crib upstairs and walked into his room where aries was.

"C'mere" he said leaning againt a wall.

"GO." She screamed at him.

Ja strolled over sitting on the edge of the bed where she was laying. He leaned over and kissed her neck. She didn't budge.

"You know i love you right and no matter how much i fuck up this i will never stop loving you."

Aries had now turnt to lay on her back staring at cieling. Ja admired her natural beauty and body, what if he left all this and a nigga like shai took over? Aries was to pure for them.

"Can i spend the night?"

"Why? So you can leave tomorrow to text me and say move on because you need space."

"No so i can hold you."

"No ,Go"

"Your mines and am yours. Aries what if i spiral and put my hands on you? I don't want that bby."

"Mhmmm. I know you won't because you love me what we have won't allow you to do that." She said getting up on her knees and hugging him. She then slung her legs over his lap.

"I love you but-"

"No no no. Stay with us. Trust yourself."

She was fighting for what they had so hard. Not letting up trying to open his eyes.

"I can't ri."

"Yes yes yes you can." She leaned in to kiss him. Two kissed passionately as aries grinned down on to his third leg.

"Fuck girl. " ja groaned out

" mhmmm see no one got passion like this bby."

Ja lifted aries up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. The two kissed again before ja rested her on the bed.

"I want to taste whats mines again." He told her standing at the edge on the bed palming his dick.

Aries pulled off her sweat revealing her wet folds and plump clit to her man.

"Come eat."

"Fuck girl what the fuck you be doing to me?"

Ja began eating the soul out of her body as she moaned and tried to pull away from him.

"Ssssssss yes papa suck on your pussy. Its yourssssss." She said pulling on his locs.

"Turn around on all fours. I want to eat it from the back."

Aries did jus that and ja got back to his task.

"Fuck fuckfuckk. Oh myyy god niggga" aries moaned throwing her pussy his face.

"Ouuuu" she moaned out feeling him spit in her ass as he fingered her.

"Wet as fuck." He groaned out playing in her cream.

"You sooo nasty.mmmmm" she moaned out

"What if i fuck your ass." He asked her now adding a thumb in her ass. The sensation of ja fingering both her holes was unbearable.

"Do it." She moaned out.

"Freak." He laughed at her speeding up his fingers and bringing her to her climax.

"Its coming jaaaaaaaa. Ohhhhhhh  GAWWWWWWD..... OUUUUUU." She screamed as she squirted and creamed flowed out of her. Falling flat on the bed as her body shook.

"You hungry?"

"Yes."

"Lets order food because a nigga cant cook."

"We all know that." She said still trying to gather her self. Ja smacked her ass.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned out finding pleasure in the stinging of her ass

"You need jesus." He told her going in to the bathroom.

The makeshift family spent the night together. Xa even slept in their bed and aries felt content while ja mind was heavy with fear of keeping her and fear of losing her. At 4:00 in the morning ja crept out of the bed and aries woke up feeling the same she felt without him there empty. Making the decision that she needed to move on and stop relying on him to keep her up.

"So your saying you want to come back to live with me?"

"Yes dad,until i get myself back on feet. I will get a job and find a good school for xa down there to."

"Did you talk this through with your child father?"

"No"

"Please do.remember xa needs his father a black boy without a father is like a ruthless tree."

"I will see."

"Now have a good day babygirl, i gotta go to work now."

"Bye pops luh you"

Aries wanted to remove herself from all the toxicity of the situation with ja. She wasn't going to be sitting at home and rely on his money,making him feel entitled to fuck her when he wanted to. She was more than a baby moma,her college degree wasn't going to waste.