insurance

Aries walked through the airport her uggs platform flip flops flopping against the ground as her hand held onto Santana's hand. The door slid open at the exit as the sun hit their skin.

"I can't dooo this. Everything hurts." Santana said squinting his eyes.

"Here." She said laughing handing her huge chanel frames to him.

"Uhhh.uhhh." aries heard Ashley groaning as she entered the SUV.

The other two bridesmaids were out cold on eachother.

"Y'all better get yall asses up because ain't nobody told yall to get stupid drunk last night." Aries scolded them.

Aries sat in her seat rubbing her stomach feeling a tad bit hungry. So she removed a pack of Welch's from her bag eating as the vehicle rode off.

As the vehicle stopped at the Air bnb in Miami which aries rented for herself and bridesmaids to stay at before the wedding.

"Chillleee." Santana said climbing into aries bed.

Aries sat in the vanity trying on the corset which she's going to wear under her dress. Twirling around smiling ear to ear.

"You really gon Marry ja crazy ass?" Santana ask aries.

"Mhmm." She hummed smoothing her hand over the silk cups holding her breasts.

A knock was heard on the bedroom door and aries turned to it.

"Who is it?"

"Us." She heard kaari squealed.

Pulling on a sweats aries walk to the door opening it coming seeing kaari and niyah.

"Hi miss kaari." Aries said picking up the little girl.

"Dada said you're going to give me more sisters and brothers." Kaari said.

"Yes are you excited?" She asked the child.

"Yes and I got Cairo now to so. Am happy. " kaari clapped aries swallowed and tried to keep her bright smile at the mention of the outside child's name.

"Her mama had another baby?" Santana asked.

"No my daddy does with miss Hayden." Kaari said before aries could pretend to ignore the question.

"Excuse me?" Santana asked looking at aries who didn't want to face her brother. Afraid of the realization fully kicking in.

"Kaari come on. Sorry." Niyah said taking kaari and apologizing to aries.

"Aries don't fucking pretend with me. LOOK AT ME." Santana barked at aries whose eyes were brimming with tears.

"When are you going to stop letting this man hurt you? You're sticking with his ass and he had a baby on you. IS YOU CRAZY?" Santana said walking infront of her.

"I love him, ok I LOVE HIM." Aries said breaking down.

"And love hurts. We gon get over it OK." Aries added as she wiped her tears.

"Aren't you fucking tired of hurting aries because I am tired of seeing it?" Santana continued scolding her.

"How long you knew for?" Santana asked aries.

"two weeks ok." Aries said walking away to the bathroom removing the corset and slipping on one of ja's tshirt from her luggage.

"How old is the kid?" Santana further quiestioned.

"9 months." Aries answered.

"So the woman was pregnant for 9 and the baby is 9 months. BITCH THAT'S FUCKING 18 MONTHS. 18. HE HID THAT FROM YOU FOR DAMN NEAR 1 AND 6 MONTHS. AND YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY HIM?" Santana screamed .

"I LOVE HIM OK. JA MAKES ME HAPPY. " aries screamed back at him.

"HAPPINESS AIN'T THIS ARIES. HE'S EATING AWAY YOUR SOUL SLOWLY AND YOU'RE TRYING TO HIDE IT BY PRETENDING EVERYTHING IS OK." Santana added not caring if people downstairs could hear them.

"everything is ok. Am ok,he's ok. I want to marry him and he wants to marry me. I don't care what you think or anyone thinks. We don't need any validation from anyone." Aries shrugged smiling.

"He's going to step all over you more and more because he sees how many times he did you wrong and you took him back." Santana said shaking his head.

"Every relationship has it's struggles this ours." Aries said

"I can see you trying to make yourself believe those words. I blame jusinta for all of this. The fact that you don't know what love is and goes for anything you think is love." Santana said shaking his head.

"I know what love is and this is it." Aries said sitting on the bed as Santana stared at her in disbelief.

Then he began staring at her neck. Walking closer and closer his hand raising her head.

"What?" Aries asked.

"You equal the score didn't you. This is why you're acting like everything's ok?" Santana asked smirking.

"Huh?" Aries asked confused as to what her brother was getting at.

"Bitch don't play dumb you darkskin but I can see some fresh bite marks on your neck and you haven't seen ja in three days." Santana said.

"So I know you got some dick in cali while we weren't in the house." Santana further interrogated her.

"Ok but we're taking this to the grave." Aries said trying to hide her smile.

"On our grandmother grave." Santana said.

The room fell silent before the two fell out laughing. Aries doubled over laughing on the bed as Santana fell on the floor.

"Was it good?" Santana asked sitting up on the floor.

"Girlll. The best I ever had, the way he was putting it on me had me wondering if am marrying the wrong person." Aries confessed.

"Wait wait. Better than ja?" Santana asked his eyes widening when aries shook her head yes.

"Oh my god."

"He took his time. Like ja be fucking the shit out of me and i climax but Jordan was just so dreamy. I had to ask his ass why he was hitting it like that because I couldn't believe he had me opened like that."

"Yasssssss wait Jordan? As in the?" Santana quiestioned shocked.

"Mhmmmmm." Aries hummed.

"Girrrlllllll." Santana squealed falling out laughing again.

"Ja had sent threats to him and I didn't even know." Aries added.

"And he still fucked your ass. I like that." Santana said.

"But you're going to marry a dude who gave you heartache and second best dick. Why must you settle for the bottom of the pot my dear sister." Santana shook his head.

"Because I love my man and I deserve this ring after all the shit I been through." Aries said smiling.