Chocolate barbie

Aries hooked her earrings in as Ashley got ready in the bathroom. They were getting ready to go to a strip club where they were bringing in aries birthday.

"Santaneeerrrrrrr." Aries called for her brother ,yes her brother was in town and she was vibrating through the roof.

"WHITNEY WHAT?" He asked from the guest room.

"Can you pass me my Balcengia purse out of my closet. Please." She asked.

Aries sprayed coco chanel all over her clothing. Her outfit was giving fierce and sexy at the same time, all black.leather pants hugging her curvy lower half and a crop top. Black leather trench coat to match.

"Bitch, you out here dress like an avenger." Santana said as he walked into the room.

"And you looking like mrs puff. Give me my bag and why you with my chanel purse?"

"Bitch you have a walk in closet filled with stuff and am not posed to take shit?"

"Jaren is pissing me the fuck awf!" Ashley said walking out fully ready, slamming her phone onto aries bed.

"What he do?" Aries asked.

"Remember we were supposed to leave for bora bora tomorrow,all star break vacay?  Yeah, this mfucker got us a hotel and not a villa." Ashley explained.

"Ummmm. At least Yall going on a vacation
."aries shrugged.

"That's yo problem you settle too much. That boy deadass wrong for that shit." Santana said pointing out aries appreciation for simple things and siding with Ashley.

"I wouldn't care once I was eating and getting fucked. Am good." Aries highlighted the favorite things she loved about vacationing.

"Talm getting fucked. You getting some ding a ling tonight?"Ashley asked

"No. Am purging my body remember." Aries reminded.

"I know spiders webs in that crotch right now." Santana laughed.

"Whatever. Am just doing me. No soul ties or negative energy." Aries explained sighing out.

"Talking about doing you. Remember we getting trippy tonight." Ashley reminded aries.

"Well let's begin from here." Aries said walking out as they followed her to her liquor shelf installed in her kitchen,pouring patron out into red cups.

"Cheers to getting fucked up." Aries said holding her glass up as the other joined for a toast.

                                  ~
Aries entered the already packed club,her hand linked with Ashley and stanna hand linked with her forming a human train to their Section.

"Ok what we gon do?" Ashley asked as they got to the section.

"Take some shots to the dome and then throw some bands on the strippers." Aries said.

Santana ordered bottles for them. Waiting on their drinks to come the trio took some selfies and a quick fit check for their Instagram stories while they were showing out. Eyes were on them.

Envious eyes,green with envy that aries  was looking good and doing good for herself despite the drama she caused.

"Yasss we got the casa in here." Ashley said picking up the tequila and pouring it out.

"Pass my my Hennessy please." Aries said choosing her favorite dark liquor.

"Mix me hoes. Am with allllll the shits." Santana said grabbing his glass.

"Periodt " they said in unison laughing.

Half bottle of Hennessy later aries was buzzed. She was one that could handle her liquor and not get easily wasted.