Adrenaline

"You like?" Aries modeled a skimpy two piece for ja. She was picking out her outfit for tonight. They were going to a club.

"Yes, but choose something else." He told her biting his lip trying to hold in his lust for the woman before him.

Aries finally took out a outfit that sat well with her soul and ja standards.

"We look rich asfk." Aries said observing how they were botch dripped in designer pieces.

"We are rich asfk mamas. He told her while lacing up his dior shoes. Then fixed the icey pieces on his neck.

The couple walked out the hotel and went into an SUV waiting for them.jaren and ashley were in it. The smell of henessy was strong in the vehicle to.

"Hii bitch.here ja give my bitch some." Ashley passed a henessy bottle and a redcup over to aries.

"Uh uh tonight is not a henny night"aries replied to her. Ja pour the dark liquor into the red cup. Then passed it back to ashley.

"Oh you tryna get fucked up all the way up now." Ashley asked him.

"Yesssirr"

Aries watched as he pour a mouthful of henessy into his mouth. Then the memories of the first time they met hit her.

"You smiling for?" he asked

"Nothing"

They got to a club that was packed. People were still at the door to.so this was the vegas life huh?

The group went up into a vip area. On the mini stage below lil baby and 42 dugg was performing. Aries ordered some ciroc. That was the smoothest drink she could fuck with right now.

Half bottle of ciroc later and two shots of tequilla. Aries was grinding it back on her man who was drunk as fuck of a bottle of 42 and god knows what else.

"I'm tryna fuck." He told aries bluntly and aries knew he was serious when she felt his print on her ass.

She walked to the corner of the section and sat down. He followed and she got up so he can sit. Then she sat in her lap.

"You high to aint you?" She asked him.

"A little. Your pussy wet?" He asked sucking on the top of her exposed breast.

"Omg you so out of pocket."

Ja slid his hands up the split of her skirt. He touched her moist pussy and began rubbing on it.

"Jus like that bby." She moaned out grinding on his hand.

"Get up and lets go fuck real quick in the SUV."

"Ok papa."

They pushed through the crowd and got outside. They found the vehicle in the parking lot.

"Gotta make it quick." He told her as they got in the back.

She turned around and arch her back for him. Pulling her mini skirt up as he unbuckled his pants. Got his dick through the hole of his boxers and rammed it in her. No warning.

"OH FUCK NIGGA.SSSS." She shouted pulling off his dick.

"You cant take my dick now?"

"Easy." She told him as he slowly re entered her.

"Fuck bby you gripping."

He pounded into her mercilessly while aries was in pain but so much pleasure.

"Bbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....ease up some." She cried as tears ran down her face.

"Take this dick. Fuck you making a mess." He told her slapping her ass repeatidly look at how creamy she was getting.

"please."

"Please what huh? Please fucking what? Arch ya fucking back some more."

"Fghbvghjjnnnjjjijcftygbbnnkkk." Aries knew she wanted to say something but nothing made sense in her head right now.He was on GO and she couldn't handle it.

"Wet ass pussy. Taking it anywhere. "

Aries lived for the hardcore sex in risky places and that was ja forever fantasy. A girl that was up for anything he wanted to do.

"Oh fuck i'm finna cum." She moaned out.she squirted on the seats and ja pulled out coming on her ass cheek.

Aries got up wiping off her ass. Then trying to fix her wig that was now a mess.

Jaren and ashley came back. They four rode back yo the hotel when the sun was now coming over the horizon. When they got to the hotel.aries watched ja fall asleep on the floor.

"Drunk ass nigga." She laughed at him.

"She went into her bed and fell asleep peacefully."

Ja was awoken by aries singing obnoxiously in the bathroom of the suite.

"She in the gym tonight. Work out in that pussy. Ayy RIP that busy. We getting rip tonight."

"Should of never give her dick." he grumbled and then groaned at his hangover that was hitting him like a truck.

"Good morning to you to babyzaddy..she told him sitting on his torso." She pecked his lips.

"You happy for?"

"You workout in this pussy lastnight zaddy."

"Freaky deaky ass."

"You love it tho. Don't nan bitch give it to you like me. Little awful thing like." She rapped trina nan nigga to him while leaning on head board twerking down on his crotch.

"Stop girl.am tryna recover from a headache." He groaned out.

Aries got up searched her duffel bag for the asprin,she brought with her. She found it and passed it to ja who drowned them down with a little bit of water.

"Now go back to sleep.ashley and I will be going out to explore vegas."

"Aii bet." He said pulling the covers over his whole body.

Ashley and i was in a cool ass mall taking pictures.we decided to go look for some food. On our way there a girl came up to me and asked me to take a picture with her. I was schocked asf.

"Why would you want a picture with me?"

"Your really dope and your baby is so cute."

"Aww thanks."

"Your the best basketball girlfriend to actually simple and genuine. You should start a youtube chanel and host events."

"Am not intresting babygirl but thanks." She walked away and ashley drew me attention to where she was now arguing with a white old man. Lord she pops off everywhere.