Nostalgic

Aries slipping on her Cuban link chain. Checking over her appearance in the mirror, ja walked in dripped out as always. His grills in and his ice flexing on him.

His eyes roamed all over her body. The clothing she wore left little to imagination but still she didn't look thrashy.

"Amma lucky ass nigga." He said causing her to get shy and blush.

"Really? Am a luck ass girl. You the one gon get these bitches on you in the club."

"I got eyes for one person only. That's you." He said pulling her into him.looking down at her face.

"I hope so." She said pulling away going to get her boots.

"We making a baby tonight." He said watching her bent over slipping on her red bottom boots.

"Uh uh. Xavier already got me going haywire." She said laughing.

"Prepare for number two tonight because once i get up in you ain't no pulling out."

"You ain't ready for this papa." She said bending over and placing her hand on the ground shaking her ass.

Ja walked forward pulling the cloth covering her crotch aside.slipping his hand up and down her slit.

"Let's get round one in now." He said as he found her clit and massage it.

"Mmhm." She moaned still bent over for him as he toyed with her.

Dropping to his knees ja spat on her pussy slurping it back up with her juices. Watching her legs wobble.

"Pussy so sweet baby." He said before sucking on her clit. Entering to fingers into her moving them in a come here motion.

"Oh my.....right there,right there." She moaned out as ja fingers massaged over her g spot  as he sucked on her clit.

"Yesss." She squealed as her legs shook as she cum. Her juices coating his fingers dripping to his entire hand.

"Damn." He said retracting his fingers and standing up.

" now I got to clean up." She sighed out walking to the bathroom.

                              ~

"We got ja morant and Aries in the building

"We got ja morant and Aries in the building. " the Dj announced as aries was in the middle of throwing a shot back in to mouth.

She smiled from the section blowing kisses to the people below. Some handing up their phone for her to take pictures.

"You got fans?" Ja whispered in her ear.

"I guess." She said shrugging.

Aries heard her name shouted from behind her. Turning around it was Santana waving as the bouncer that was guarding the vip section blocked him.

"Let him." She mouthed to the bouncer.

"Bitch. Hi ja. " Santana said ja nod going over to his friends.

"I thought you were going to Oakland with home boy?" Santana asked

"I thought so to but am here." She said

"He threatened to beat your ass or something?" Santana asked.

"No. We not that toxic therapy helping ,but he did run me through the house when he found the tickets. Blsh blah." She explained.

"Yall just ment for eachother." he told her.

"Am starting to believe that to."

"SANTANA!!" They heard someone scream.

Turning it was a blue hair girl wanting to get in the section.

"Who's that?" Aries asked

"I don't know her." Santana said turning around.

Aries watched as ja turned up moneybaggyo with his crew. Knowing he was going to get wasted beyond consciousness she took it light.

"Spoiling her too easy,make it harder for the next one. I'd rather put her on game than run it on another." Ja sung in aries ears as he slid behind her.

"If you can put up with me you a fucking solider." They sung together ending in a laughter.

"I love you girl. I SWEAR." He told her kissing her neck.

The music switched to megan the stallion and aries began twerking on ja her bodysuit pushing up. Exposing her booty cheeks as they clapped.

Down below the familiar hating eyes of the enemy looked up. Hatred surging through her body,that  all she did to put aries in misery. Aries still ended up happy.

Aries stood up straight turning around and hiding her face in ja's shirt.

"You playing shy for?" He asked smiling.

Aries looking parallel away from her to see raysia flirting her way in with tap. As she got in her eyes connected on aries who was already dead watching her.

"Ja, get her out." Aries told ja pointing to raysia.

"Yow get her out." Ja told tap.

"Mayne she cool chill 12." Tap responded.

"Nigga. You ain't heard me?" Ja said

The bouncer threw raysia out who began hollering insults at aries and ja. Showing her bitterness as people recorded her.

"It's the embarrassment for me." Santana said.

"I  swear." Aries said.

"The bitch stay stalking you. From Memphis to Miami." Santana said.

After the club aries helped ja out the club because the case had him bummed out. Getting into the range rover,she helped him then got behind the wheel.

Ja struggled to turn on the music,when he got it. Nardo wick "wicked witch" turned on and aries rapped along with ja.

Getting on to the high way as ja took more swigs of casamigos. Aries turned up with him to.

"Girl you too lit." Ja chuckled holding the wheel as aries let it go to twerk out the window.

Laughing as she took control of the wheel but it was to late. The vehicle hit a street lamp and ja laughed as aries eyes widened in fear.

"What you waiting for run this shit." He told her.

Aries backed from the pole speeding down the street as the rain began to fall. Feeling nauseous as they reached a red light ja opened the door on his side puking all over the road.

"Fuck." He mumbled wiping his mouth and closing the door.

"Am hungry." Aries sighed out.

"Let's go fuck some food up then."

Pulling into a popeyes restaurant. They stumbled in aries ordering for them as ja continued drinking the remaining tequila in the bottle.

"Here." She told him handing his food for him.

Aries rolled her eyes as ja smirked at her not eating yet but focusing on her.

"What?" She asked him blushing.

"This feels familiar." He told her.

"Yeah,like the first time we really kicked it." She told him.

"Yeah. This shit is too nostalgic." He said laughing.