Stealing mummy milk and cookies

"OMG JORDAN CAN YOU NOTTTTT." Aries screamed in laughter as Jordan did a weird rooling thing with his belly over their face time call.

"Ok am done." He said smiling as his slight dimples popped out.

"You're such a freaking clown yow."

"How was Chicago?" He asked her as she sat up wiping the stray tears that escaped from her eyes during her laughing fit.

"It's dope. It's such a beautiful place and they got the best food. Pizza bussing to." She said honestly

"You only went there for the food ain't you?" He asked making a goofy face

"It's one of the reasons."

"But new York pizza the bestest."

"Hopefully one day I'll get to go there and see but right now the chi got my heart." Aries said then hearing her door  open knowing it had to be ja. He has a spare key so he can get in any time.

"Or i could just cook for you. Nice little sandwich."

"That's not cooking." Aries said laughing. Then her door burst open it was ja and Xavier,both had that same look on their face because of course they looked alike.

"Amma call you back." She said hanging up the call.

"Mummy you talk to someone?" Xavier asked climbing onto the bed.

"Yes. Bubs mummy was talking to." Aries answered staring at ja who had entered her room looking around.

"Auntie niyah or uncle tanna?" Xavier peessed on.

"No." Aries

"Who?"

"Mummy friend." Aries told him getting up and walking over to ja who had opened her drawers looking inside.

"Big ass dildo ,if you want to get fucked just call a nigga." Ja told her in her ear after seeing her blue dildo in the drawer.

"Oh I will call a nigga but not you." Aries replied causing him to grab her neck.

"Xa, go downstairs and get on yo tablet." Ja instructed his son.

"No baby stay right there. Mama got you something from her trip." Aries said knocking ja hand from around her neck.

"Pwesent?"

",Yes." Aries said walking away to get the toy box from under her bed.

"A bwig truck. Dada lwook." Xavier said excitedly.

"Yeah I see." Ja replied eyeing aries who found it hard to concentrate from his intense glaze.

"How bout you go downstairs to play with it. We be right there in a minute." Ja bribe the child who quickly ran out after opening the box.

Locking the door ja walked up to behind of aries,pressing into her ass.As aries tried to walk away he pulled her back pushing her over the bed face first.

"What you think you doing?" Aries asked him as she rolled over on to her back looking up at him.

Climbing back onto the bed as ja followed her onto it. Hovering over her as she closed her eyes trying to resist the urge. It was drawing her in,the need to be satisfied by him the only man she had been really sexually attracted to by free will.

Feeling his warm wet mouth latching onto her neck his tounge massaged her love spot then bit into it. A whiney sound escape her mouth . Ja smiled as he was proven correctly.

Kissing his way to her exposed top breast. Open mouth kisses all over her shoulders and breast,it was killing her. She wanted more but she wasn't going to beg for it,so opening her legs causing the sun dress which she wore to ride up, as her legs wrapped around his waist.

Her heat pressing up against his crotch.he could feel it through his shorts. His hand went between them pull the dress top down setting his favorite part of her body free.

Latch on to her right nipple and resting his body comfortably between her legs. As he kneaded the other breast. Small moans erupted from her mouth at the feeling of her hips bucking up into him.

"Ja?" Aries called out.

"Mhmm." He answered not releasing her nipple from within his mouth.

"You gon fuck me or not?" She asked getting frustrated.

"No am just here for the titties." He said goofing around as he switched nipples.

"Mwummy- dwaddy nooo thwem mines. " Xavier said bursting in to the room seeing what his parents were doing. aries hurriedly pushed ja off her fixing her dress.

"Boy take yo little black ass down em stairs interrupting my titty time." Ja said as Xavier run up to him swinging his little arms into his father's head.

"Aries you better get him before I hurt him." Ja said laughing blocking the shots as Xavier cried angrily.

"Bubs stop. Daddy not getting anymore of them ok." Aries said embarrassed that her son had caught them in the act while ja didn't care he found it funny.

"Him stweal em?" Xavier asked

"Yes baby he did. " aries said wiping his face.

"You lucky I ain't steal the cookie to." Ja said teasing.

"NO DWADDY YOU NO STWEAL COOKIES ." Xavier said getting worked up again as he flung onto his father taking his anger into blows.

"Chill yo little ass." Ja said laughing blocking the lash. 

"PEOPLE'S WE HERE." Niyah said coming up the stairs.

"Is that niyah?" Aries asked

"Oh yeah we having a barbecue over here. Forgot to tell you." Ja said watching as Xavier run towards niyah who had appeared in the doorway.

"Uh uh not y'all in the bed like a family." Niyah said grinning.

"Uh uh. C'mon."aries said getting up and walking outside.xa infront, them behind and ja last behind.

"Ayy Wassup grandson, why you crying?" Tee asked Xavier noticing the child face.

"Dwaddy steal my Mwummy milk and from her breast and was going to take her cookie." Xavier said bursting into tears again.

"I know Yall ain't trying to get it on with   my grandbaby in the house." Ja mother said picking the boy up.

"I bought this house,he need to move out." Ja said as aries left the room embarrassed.

As she showered changing into a peer of sweats and tank top. Going back downstairs to see ja parents,uncles and aunties,grandmother and teammates. One big ass gathering.