loving me,loving you

Aries sat on the edge of the doctors bed,eyes watering,palms sweaty and bad stomach cramps.
She waited and waited until the tall white lady who introduced herself as doctor May earlier came back and smiled at her Then BOOM he gave her the results knocking the wind out of her.
"Congratulations miss.williams. your five weeks pregnant"
Every ounce of saliva dried up in her mouth. Her heart was at ease but her brain was on one thing. How was she going to tell ja. He has a baby already and here she is carrying another one for him.
"Will you be keeping it?" Dr.may asked.
Unconciously aries shook her head and smiled. She was carrying a baby in her,in some months she will bring forth a life.
"Ok so i would like to do an ultra sound to make sure everything is good in there. Do you want that ms.williams" The doctor had sensed how tensed aries was and tried her best to interact in the most calm way possible to her.
"Yes please"
Then before aries knew it she was laying down her shirt pulled up and cold gel being applied to her stomach. The nurse moved the wand around. Aries saw the little creature in her on the screen. She smiled. Her baby. With the man she loves.
"Do you want any pictures??"
"Yes i would like that"
After the examination the doctor told her that the baby was healthy and gave her a list of vitamins to by. Also her next appointment date was set up.
Aries walked out the clinic feeling happy and relief. Her phone rung in her cross body purse. It was ja.
"Hi baby"
"Hey"
"Did you go to the doctors without ashley?? She called complaining"
Aries promised her friend she would take her on the little doctors visit but didnt stay with the promise.
"Mhmm"
"So what did the doctor say?"
"Am pregnant" aries said it regular asf and ja was shocked at how she said. He knew she was carrying his child before she even knew. He didn't pull out because he had plans to impregnate her. SHe was the love of his life so why not gave her a love baby.Kaari was an accident he hated to say it but she was but you see with aries he planned that whole thing out. He was ready to give her his seed and help raise it while loving her.
"I want a boy"he told her
"Me to" she agreed with him
"I want you here with me aries,i want to help you through this pregnancy."
"You want me to come to memphis?"
"Yes"
"My job "
"I don't want you working while your having my child. You can apply for a job here after giving birth "
Aries was hesitant about all this.she didn't want to rely on him but if he wanted here there she would go. To raise their child together.
"Alright"
"How soon can you get her mamas"
"Next week"
"Aight baby.remember i got us. I never failed you and i never will"
He was right he stuck to his word through this entire relationship.It was her who was fucking up being sinister and selfish. The city girl in her was gone now she was in love and pregnant well .
She drived home and instantly called santana. Aries knew her brother was going to be happy for her. Proud to be an uncle,like when was santana never proud of her?. She could kill a mfucker or start world war 3 that boy was still proud. Since they were babies he had her back and she knew he was never going to stop thats her Dawg. When he answered she dropped the bomb on him
"Am pregnant"
She heard him scream in joy and she laughed.
"Yes you finally trap a money nigga"
"Am moving to memphis"
"Yes do what you gotta do once your happy am with it bitch"
Aries then remember she had to call her father to tell him the news. She didn't know about ja and all that but she was going to update him on her life.Also she think he knows ja's family seeing that they are from south carolina as well.
After several rings her father answered.
"Hey dad"
"I thought you didn't know the old man anymore"
"You know i been busy"
"Did your mother come visit you?"
"Yes and for the first time it feel genuine"
"She went to rehab and therapy"
"You helped her didn't you?"
"I had to.she gave me my biggest blessing"
Aries smiled at her father words.for years aries saw her father try to help her mother pull herself together and after many failures.It worked.
"Dad i met a boy.His name is temetrius morant but he goes by ja. He plays professional basketball an-"
"Babygirl i know ja.Phil nephew.he is a nice young man.am happy for you"
Aries smile brightly.Her father never approved of her exes and pass flings that he prayed for her to get out of day and night.
"Well your going to be a grandpa again soon"
"Lets hope for a boy.too much girls"
Everyone around aries was so calm about her pregnancy something she never imagined in her life.
peace.
Inner peace.
Outter peace.
She was stable and content.