Troubled

Aries watched as the celtics go at it versus the Grizzlies.  ja was out there putting on a show as Xavier went crazy. He loved when ja dunks and as everyone knows ja does alot of that.

"Go dada. BANG.....on him hwead." Xavier said as ja dunked on a guy.

Xavier patted his head like ja does when he dunks on someone.

"Mwummy thwat boy too small now." Xavier said as aries video tape the moment posting it to her story.

Xavier had a mixed personality of both her and ja. This frightened aries that he would come off ass bipolar to others.

He was kind, had a big heart just like aries. No matter what you put them through they would forgive you at the end of the day. Their laid back energy was everything.

Then he was easily triggered like ja. Taking his anger out with no regards. Loved to goof around and be high energy with people they trust.

So the boy was bound to be deemed bipolar but she will always know that he's just misunderstood. Just like how she sees his father.

There were times where she layed in bed wishing he would come back home to hold her. Make love to her and raise their son.

Yes she forgave him but she wasn't going to forget what he did. Just like her mother he left her in her darkest moment, scorned her and disrespectful not thinking about what she had gone through or what really happened.

Sometimes she wanted to talk things through with him but knowing ja he wasn't going to come clean on his feelings. Early in their relationship the man showed so much vulnerability and  it was a turn on but as things progressed he changed. Ain't one day don't go by and aries don't feel played.

Thought she found love but to her it was an act. He did her dirty now here she was with a child and a life filled with regrets and a heart longing to be put together again.

"Mwummy you cry?" Xavier said climbing onto aries lap wiping the tears falling from her eyes.

"Sorry baby. " aries said kissing the boy's forehead.

"You're otay now?"

"Yeah bubs. Come go pack your bag so mummy can take you to your daddy's place." Aries said picking up the child and going up stairs.

After showering herself and Xavier. Putting him on his tablet as she got dressed for the club. Ashley and her were going to.

"C'mon bubs. Let's go." She said walking down the stairs. Locking up the house and strapping the child in his car seat. Getting behind the wheel and driving out the driveway.

Aries pulled into ja's drive way pulling out her phone to call him so he could get xa. He answered,his appearance taking aries aback.

His dreads hanging over his face messily and water dripping down his tattoos.

"You gon come get him?,he's asleep to." Aries said trying to act nonchalant to the view.

"I just got out the showe bring him in." Ja answered flipping his dreads back.

Sighing and hanging up the phone,aries got the child from the carseat. Walking to the house,to see the door was open. Getting in she looked around before calling out to ja.

"Jamel."

"Put him in the back room down there." He answered.

Walking to the room,she placed the child down and as she exited. Ja came in to view. Towel hanging low on his waist as he eyed her body.

"You going out?" He asked her

"Yes."

"Looking like that?"

"How?"

"Sexy as fuck." He said his deep voice getting low, sounding very sensual to her .

"Girls night with ash." She said trying to keep it together as he eyed her.

"Be safe. Call me if you don't feel safe." He told her.

"Amma be good." She reassured him as she made her exit.

"She gon get fucked." Ja said to himself as the door closed.

"Fuck, shawty been lost I ain't saving her."

The sounds of Xavier crying brought him back from his ego trip. Walking to the room and picking up the boy.

"You crying for boy?" He asked Xavier .

"I wake up no see you or Mwummy." Xavier said wiping his eyes.

"You and daddy here now man. Yo mother gone."

"She no swad no more?"

"Nahh. Looks straight to me. Wait. She be sad?" Ja asked sitting down on the bed with Xavier on his lap. Looking up at him with the eyes of his mother.

"Ywes. She a cry alot sometimes. She be swad but I twell her no no."

Hearing what his son explain his mother's pain took ja aback. His anger towards aries be there, her not telling him about her past fully and cause social media to laugh at him.

Behind the anger and ego he loves the woman. She never tried to change him even after seeing his dark side. Wanted him with flaw. Trusted him when he couldn't trust himself. But to him after the stories and files broke that was an act.

Hearing Xavier words made him rethink. What if she was a good one that he was pushing away?