views in the chi

Aries rolled a dark red lipstick over her lips after applying her makeup the best way she knows how.
It was 8:00 and Lonzo had promised to come scoop her at 8:30. So she had time, grabbing her silk back less dress,slipping into it.

She sprayed her regular coco chanel fragrance on to her clothing. Watching her glowing frame in the mirror. As her lace front sat in loose curls running over her shoulders. Diamond earrings gifted to her by ja for mother's day last year and her Cuban link on her neck giving her brown skin tone a little umph along with the shea butter she moisturized in.

She felt confident and sexy. Something she deserved after all these years of insecurities and fighting trauma.

"That bitch." She said smiling as her phone dinged as a message from Lonzo saying he had arrived downstairs came in.

Grabbing her clutch and putting her necessities inside. She walked out the hotel room taking the elevator. As she walked out the lobby she saw him leaning on his mustang like earlier,only thing he wore an all black attire. Loose fitting buttoned down shirt and blue skinned jeans with Jordan 1s on his feet .

"Damn." He mumbled at the sight of her. 

"Hi."she said softly loving the way he was drinking in her appearance.

"You look beautiful." He complimented her as he opened the door for her to get in.

"You look handsome." She returned the compliment as she got in the car.

As he got in playing music softly through the aux cord. Aries found herself humming softly to miguel's sure thing.

"Look at my playlist got you singing and all." He said causing her to roll her eyes blushing.

"Uh uh this just my song or whatever." She said reaching over to turn up the music.

The two vibing from miguel, drake and then turning up to some little baby on the side. The both of them getting slightly more comfortable with eachother.

"And we are here." He told her extending his hand for her to get out the vehicle.

"Omg this is beautiful." She said stunned at the sight around her. He took her to see the nightlife as promised and she saw it due to venue of their date.

"C'mon you'll see it better. When we get inside." He told her.

Walking in through the revolving door. The place was nice on the interior,a bar where people sat drinking while tables in the back dinning and making small talk. A staircase in the corner, that's where he led her to but not before dapping up the bartender.

"Pretty lady." The man said in a thick Italian accent as aries replied with simple thank you.

Walking up the stairs side by side with him. He jogged up the last four steps extending his hand out for her to take as they got to where the staircase ended.

Stepping up his hand interlocking with hers. The cool night air hit her blowing across her skin in a soothing way. Looking around at the view to see she could see almost all of the city from the rooftop.
Leading her to their table to notice that they will be rooftop dinning.

"This is beautiful. You come here often don't you?" She asked him.

"Time to time. " he answered her.

A waiter brought red wine for the two. Aries drank slowly as she questioned Lonzo about his interest in investing in Stem programs while he did same asking her about why she chose to work in the field of computer sciences.

"It's really a legacy thing for me actually. My dad built for us I want to build for my daughter." He told her.

"That's dope. A solid foundation matters in a child's life. It be hard trying to figure things out for yourself as you step into adulthood." Aries added loving his how witty he was business wise.

"Yes. You got a kid right?" He asked her.

"Yes Xavier. He's my why,so to answer your question I continue on this part for him and as I stated before him I got in the field because the money was good after my studies." She said being honest with him.

"Love the honesty but do you enjoy it?"

"Take the money away. Yes I do it's fun the algorithm and throw a little science in it. Yeah but I don't see myself in it for too long."

"After you leave What's the plan?" he asked her curiously.

"Entrepreneurship and being a stay at home parent, wife if god blesses me with a man who intrest me to a great extent."

"Mhmmm."

Dinner was served and they continued their small talk. Going into family and college experiences. Him prioritizing his family to the fullest.

" am good with my one brother. You lucky to get whole 2."

"Lucky? Nahh they be on my ass."

"Ain't that what siblings are for." She said chuckling.

"Look, melo is the youngest and he doesn't know when and where aight. Wilding is his specialty. Gelo he got internal issues and be thinking he could match up with me."

"Maybe he probably could you don't know?" Aries teased causing him to call bluff.

"Nah am big bro over their. After big baller it's me."

"Funny Yall call him that."

"Yeah he the one started this lifestyle we just maintaining."

"Yall doing good. Two of yall in the NBA that's legendary."

"Yeah it is. Soon gelo be here to."

"Yeah. Pray on it."

"Always do."

The dinner ended with Lonzo taking pictures of her to send off to Santana. Taking her back to the hotel where she stripped out of her clothes and sunk in a bath tub full of bubbles pleased by the date.