mother blues

After her call with Ja aries heard a knock on her door. Who the hell could that be? She crept out her room and looked through the peak hole.There was jusinta(her mother) standing in a large coat and a bag on her shoulder. The mental battle started immediately,should she answer the door or should she not. This woman was the one who started her  problems,insecurities and emotional distress. Also at the same time she was the one who gave birth to her. So pushing all her fears aside and being the good naive little girl that she was,Aries opened the door.
"Hi baby ,hey" jusinta said smiling at her.
"You need something ??"
"No baby.I jus decided to stop by to catch up on things,I haven't seen you since you left home"
Aries knew that her mother was faking this,she wanted something from her.
"Ma cut the bullshit"
"Whitney baby all I want from you right now is your forgiveness and acceptance."she said with tears in her eyes.
"Come in" aries said letting her in to the apartment
"This is nice.where is tee son ??"
"Memphis"
"Oh A long distance relationship.you know those doesn't work right because wha-"
"Look jusinta.what you not finna do is come in here giving me relationship advice."
"You have changed"
"I see through your lies now ma."
"At what point did i ever lie to you baby"
This woman had the nerve to ask her daughter this question after all the lies she told her. Aries was now tempted to tell her what's on her mind but she remembered to breath and think about the happy things in her life.
"You plan to spend the night?"
"Yes" jusinta answered too quickly for aries liking.
"Ok you can stay in the spare room near the bathroom."
"Thank you baby"
"Night"
Aries went into her room and got ready for bed. She tossed and turn before she fell asleep then when she finally was out. Nightmares of her past started approaching her one after the other. She called ja and suprisingly he answered.
"Whats wrong mamas?"
"Can you sleep on facetime with me please."she pouted and smiled nodding his head. He could see she was finally coming around to accept their relationship. The two lay down with the phone towards eachother faces.
Aries was awoken by the feeling to throw up. So she scrambled out of bed and emptied her stomach into the toilet bowl.
"Oh baby,you ok?"her mother crouched down next to her rubbing her back.
"Can you go get me some water please?"
Her mother got up and went to get her water. Aries then got up washed her faced and brushed her teeth.
"Here baby."she drank the water down then thanked her mother.
"Go back to bed i will get you some breakfast?"
Aries didn't question her mother she just went back in her bed.she looked at ja snoring through the phone. She laughed and she saw him open his eyes.
"The fuck you looking at"he said in a groggy voice.
"Why you so mean to me papa?"
"Why you up so early?"
"I felt nauseous and ended up vomiting" he smiled slyly at her.
"What?"
"You should go to the doctors"
"Baby its minor"
he mumbled under his breath but aries didn't  pay him mind and hung up the call irritated with her nigga.
"Whitney i got you breakfast "
"Coming"
Aries went down to the kitchen and began pigging out on the food while her mom drank some coffee.
"Am moving in my new apartment tomorrow." She told aries.
"Down here?"
"Yes"
"Oh"
Why was her mother moving to florida all of a sudden but aries thought was interrupted with her need to throw up. This time she did it in the kitchen sink.She decided to call in sick at work. She layed in bed feeling bloated and throwing up all morning. Her mother fed her like crazy and she appreciated that. Ashley came over and caught her up on what happened at work to.
"Girl guess who is the new owner" ashley screeched out while filing her nails down.
"Bill gates?"
"No bitch.gabrielle union"
Aries was shocked asf and she stared blankly at ashley.
"Yes"
"Am good once her creeping husband don't come near me"
"He still blow up your phone?"
"I blocked him"
"Good"
"Mhmm"
"Bitch is your ankle swollen to?"
"Yeah and it doesn't hurt"
"You need to go to the doctors"
"You know i hate those ninjas"
"Well sit up here like somebody pregnant grandma"
The word pregnant flashed her mind and then she tried to remember if ja had buss in her last time they had sex.