settling

Aries rolled over in the huge bed feeling the empty space next to her making her realize that Xavier had already left the bed. Getting up swiftly and walking outside calling the boys name.

"Girl you look a mess" niyah said looking up from feeding Xavier who sat  on her lap, Power playing on the TV.

"I didn't know you were here. Don't you have school? its a Monday."

"Nope and ja told me to come stay with xaxa. He taking you somewhere."

"I ain't going anywhere with him Thank you." Aries said reluctantly.

"Yall business. I already got paid." Niyah said

Aries had her day off so no need to worry about work. So she began making her breakfast,then  eating it while standing in the kitchen. After she got to showering,fixing her hair and putting on her waist trainer with a sweat suit.

Going downstairs to hear Xavier blabbering loudly and ja voice. She entered the room to see ja and Xavier wrestling on the floor.

"Hey." She said to ja.

"Sup?" He said sitting up with Xavier in his lap.

"Umm.you tell me?, you're the one who told niyah you gon take me somewhere."

"You down?"

"Depends where."

"It's a surprise but you gon like it. You down?"

"How long this going to take?"

"Not long."

"Well Yeah. Lemme go get my phone and be right back."

Aries got her phone stuffing money and  lip gloss into the case. Jogging back down the stairs,the sound of the running engine made her realize that ja was outside already.

She got into the Bentley truck and he pulled out the drive way. Aries was in her head busy thinking about where ja could possibly be taking her.

They pulled up to a dark colored building. Ja hopped out and she followed suit. They opened the door and ja nodded to the lady at the front desk then walked to the elevator aries still behind him.

"What's this?" Aries asked him the anticipation was overwhelming her.

"Just a little place I be visiting. Wanted to share with you." Ja replied closing his eyes and leaning back as the elevator go up.

The ding and the elevator opening caused him to stand up fully exiting. The two walked down the hall stopping at a big brown door. Ja knocked and the little foreign accent said come in.

"Hi ja. How are you today?" A tall pale ginger haired lady sitting in a spinning chair asked ja who plopped down on the big mauve couch that sat in the middle of the room.

"Good ,you brought her."he said pointing to aries who still stood awkwardly at the door.

"Hi. Umm jamel can I talk to you outside for a minute?" Aries said realizing where ja had brought her.

"Not to intrude but aries,ja didn't bring you to therapy for you. It's his session but we are on doing his life in sections and we're at the point in his life where he met you and if you haven't noticed ja problems has always been impulse so we brought you in to "help" with that." The lady explained aries felt her body calm down.

"Oh. Umm where can I sit?" Aries asked calmly smiling.

"Over there in the corner. It's like you're here but not here,that's the illusion well that's what we are aiming for." She said as aries walked to the comfortable looking white corner. Sitting on the couch taking a deep breath.