California love

"Omg it's so nice here." Aries said as she walked out the Air BnB to the back yard over looking LA. The cool LA breeze brushing past her  shoulders due to her shoulders exposed in the spaghetti sun dress.

Taking out her phone she took some pictures of the scenery below,posting them to her Instagram.

Ja had went to vegas for his bachelorette party while aries tagged along with Santana,Ashley and two of her co-workers ashanti and Victoria to California. The rest of the crew had gone out to some club and aries stayed back because she needed time to herself.

Her being alone in the moment gave her time to reflect on the situation at hand and the past one's. Her growth as an individual and as a mother. She searched her heart resulting in her shedding a few tears.

"I don't deserve half of that shit." She sobbed to herself. Wiping her face.

Her phone lit up and the name JP🤪👽 popped up across it. She picked it up clearing her throat so she wouldn't sound as if she was crying.

"Hellur stranger." Jordan raspy voice said through the speaker.

"Hi Jordan." She said

"You In LA?" He asked her.

"Yeah,the hills." She answered his question biting her bottom lip.

"Gurlll you livin I know that's right." He said trying to sound like a girl but only sound goofy. Aries threw her head back laughing.

"You sooo....." she said still laughing.

"So you aight? Little G aight to?" Jordan asked .

"Yes we are fine and xa kept asking when are you going to send his pokemon cards." Aries said remembering how Jordan would facetime her and xa would intervene having conversations with him.

"Don't want his daddy to beat my ass like he told GP he was going to do me." Jordan revealed to aries.

"He sent threats to you?" Aries asked shocked.

"Yeah. I ain't no pussy nigga though tell him that part."

"Please don't go fighting on the court tho." Aries said shaking her head.

"Nahhhhhh."

The two talked for a good minute and before aries could hang up she found herself asking him.

"Can you come get me ? am bored." Aries asked.

"You lucky am in LA girl get ready tho."

Aries knew she needed company not to overthink driving herself into an anxiety attack. So she got up putting on some perfume and lip gloss. Her chanel slides on her feet. Waiting by the door as Jordan pulled up.

Jordan watched as aries locked the door. Her loose curly wig pinned up some falling into her face,her no make up face giving her an authentic look.

"Goddam." Jordan mumbled under his breath as aries got to his car

"You got an impala?" She said amazed by the blue tinted vintage car.

"You know how am coming  everytime mami." He said fixing his glasses.

She hopped in and midway they lowered the top. The wind blowing through her curls as they vibe out to music. Aries was basking in the moment forgetting her problems.

"We here." He told her as they pulled up to a building.

Walking to an elevator,the building was vintage but like middle class 90s  vintage you see in movies.