On GO

Hurt and betrayal can turn the nicest human into the most evil person in the world. Aries was experiencing all, her cousin is on the internet betraying her,her baby father and lover has hurt her by neglecting her in the darkest moment of her life and she was hurt by it all.

All she had was Xavier. The innocence of her son keeps her sanity. Only god knows she was a good girl in a mad world.

Today ja had promised to bring the child home to her. After threatening to expose him and she had proof, her face was busted up and the swelling was now beginning to disappear.

Ja also had to put aries back in the house he had brought for the two. Aries planned to redecorate it to rid it of memories of him. She was acting out of spite and he fear that.

After a talk with his father, he realized he turned aries into this way. He met her a shy working woman struggling to keep her anxiety and PTSD underwraps. He was too caught up in trying to replace KK and he was also blinded by her physical. He never questioned the girl past instead he was busy running up in her to bust a nut.

Now here he is selling the story that she betrayed him. She never once painted a perfect picture of her life. He suspected her being on some grimy shit when she was planning to go out the country with a married man that time but let it go,too easy. she wasn't to blame he was but he was having a hard time letting his ego down to admit it.

"Santana bye I think they here." Aries said to her brother ending her facetime call.

A knock on the door confirmed their arrival. Walking to the door she opened it, there was niyah holding Xavier.

"Mama." The little boy squealed throwing his weight towards his mother.

"Hi mummy's baby. Titi brought you huh?" She spoke to the baby who was grabbing for her breast.

"Uh huh that why he happy." Niyah said laughing at the baby.

"Don't you have school today young lady?" Aries question her.

"You in my business don't do that."

"Girl gon head yo hear." She said rolling her eyes at niyah. Looking past niyah she could see ja in his range rover.

"He said if you need anything fa xa?" Niyah said after noticing aries looking at ja.

"Not a single thing. We good Thank you for everything niyah i really appreciate you." She said to the younger girl.

"Girl don't thank me. You my ratchet sister and I am riding with you until the wheels fall off." Niyah told her causing aries to laugh.

The two shared a hug and then niyah left. Walking back inside with her baby in her arms.

"You smell so good fat man. I love you." She said holding Xavier close to her snuggling him.

The baby small hands reach out to her hair pulling on the strands hanging from under the scarf that secured it.

She layed with Xavier watching coco melon on the television until he fell off into a deep sleep which allowed her to pack up ja's thing and put them into store room.

Stumbling upon a framed photo of him holding a new born Xavier in his arm she smiled remembering the times where they were a family. The way she was attached to the baby and he would sneak the baby away and walk him around the front yard. Placing him in his electronic rocker while he put up shots on the rim out front. Xavier love his father more than her and he acted like him as well, that goofy smile.

"Why you had to be a bitch?" She said rolling her eyes and throwing the photo in the large box.

It amazes her how she played mrs. fix a nigga when he couldn't get his temper under wraps. Now her past demons pop up he up and left. No loyalty whatsoever. 

After packing the things away she got to sending out more applications for jobs and check her gmail. She had 3 job offers so far,her hustle just upgraded more and she was looking forward to investing in a few business lieing around looking for stockholders.

She was never one to mope around about the bullshit in her life. She hustle it out and got her shit straight. Ja was going to see she wasn't no weak bitch looking for a nigga to come up off of.

Winning was a must. Only way is up and she planned to do so in the most legit way possible. For her son and her self. That's that.