what now??

"Yall should do a maternity photoshoot"
"Uh uh"
"Well a babyshower??"

"am doing it old school and also the media doesn't know ja is having another child "
"So your a secret? I taught you better than that girl"
"Am not technically a secret the important people in his life knows about me.I met all his frens and most of his teammates"
"So yall doing the private thing?"
"Yes"
"Couldn't be me"
"We all know.now bye i gotta get ready to go shopping."
"Bye sis"

Aries finished putting her hair up in a high bun. Adjusting her earings and her dress. Ja came in the room grabbing a pair of nikes slipping them on.
"You ready?" He asked her.
"Yes."
He extended his hand for her to take which she gladly took needing the extra help to go down the steps. The two got in the rolls royce and driving baby stores.Aries had reached 6 months and her motherly instincts were kicking in. She spent hours reading baby blogs online also ordering cute onesies and other baby clothing. The online shopping wasn't enough for her because she wanted to get prams,cribs and strollers from stores not trusting online stores.
They got into a baby store and aries looked around carefully for a cribs while ja was busy touching random stuff.
"Ayo babe you finna need one of these he called out to her"
Embarrased at his actions she ignored him continuing her quest for the perfect crib.
Finally she found a nice yellow crib. She was in awe at it.
Asking for help from the store clerk she got bought it. So that was one item down.
While aries was looking for essentials ja had a basket picking up things he "thought" aries needed.
Pregnant mothers were coming up to him thinking he was a single father or something. He got help from them to.
Aries had gotten everything she came for and was now looking for ja. When she found him,he had a cart filled with things and was now reading a box filled with gum soothers.aries tried to him hold in her laughter but it came out unexpectedly.
"What?" He asked her
"Nothing"
He pushed the cart with the stuff and they payed for everything. The store was going to deliver the boxes with the items for them.
"Am a good dad" ja said getting into the car after packing away his "essentials" in the back.
"Mhmmm"
"See now you think the baby won't need those items but trust me they will come in handy.i been on this roller coaster before girl.Am a pro."
It was true he been in the situation before but he didnt help KK shop during the pregnancy.so baby shopping was not his strong hold but he pretended and aries let him go alomg with it.
Next stop was ja's parents house. Aries had learn to socialize with them and all that. Ja's dad was aries favourite because he was laidback and didn't speak much. These qualities is why they gave him the papers with the baby gender on it. They did wanted to wait until the birth to know the gender while niyah was pressing to know what baby they were having and ja's mother could of careless about the baby.She pretended to and aries saw that so for ja's sake she pretended to like his mother.
"Ayyy look who's finally here"ja's uncle phil called out to them as they entered the house.almost all of ja's family was there and aries wondered why.
"Suprise" niyah shouted.
"Suprise for?" Aries asked faking smiling wondering what in the world she walked into.
"Your babyshower hun" a lady with brown curls whom aries never saw in her life said.
"Aww thank you guys"aries said acting as if she wasn't freaking out.
A light skingirl with blue weave walked up to her smiling.
"Am apryl.ja god god sister. Yes am the first one he told about you"
Ja never told her about anyone named apryl before but the girl seem like she was genuinely nice so she began speaking to her.
Apryl reminded aries of santana and she warmed up to the girl. They opened gifts and talked about everything from career to relationships. Apryl was a mess and aries liked it. She also wasn"t a fan of ja's mother and KK.
Aries looked to her left after setting down a jar fulled of bottle nipples. She saw ja with his daughter on his shoulders aporoaching her. He set the little girl down on her feet and she ran over to aries immediately rubbing her baby bump and saying brother. In that moment aries felt the baby kick for the first time.
"he kwick me dada"karri said in excitement.
"Yes he did for the first time"aries told the little girl.
Karri then hug aries and she hugged her back.
"Twank you for baby brother"
"Your welcome"
"Aww this moment is so cute"apryl said recording the moment an then posted it tagging ja and aries into it.

Aries then got up and go outside to get a burger from tee.as soon as she went outside.The clowning began.
"Fi fi fo i smell food with my nose" ja's friend dnell called out.ariea ignored him and went over to the table putting her food together.
"Ayo there go the scammer" jaren said laughing.
"Thats why u slept with your cousin old home sweet alabama nigga" aries shouted at him
This cause all the people in the backyard to look at jaren weirdly. Ja had told hr about the incident and she promised not to tell anyone.
"So ja thats what we doing now"jaren said to ja irritated.
"Aries" ja said mad at her
"Nigga shouldnt play with me first"
Aries walked back inside caring less about what happened between ja and jaren. Jaren always took jokes far and couldnt take it when aries flipped the table.
Aries fell right in the trap of some middle age females who asked her to much questions for her liking. After answering and faking smiles she used the i want to pee card to get away. She went upstairs to the bathroom while on the toilet she heard ja voice calling her name.
"In here"
"Hey you tired yet?"
"Yes your family is too big and i only like one person i met today."
"Who is that"
"Apryl"
"Oh"
"I wanna go home"
"My cousin wants to take some pics of us first though"
"Alright"
The two got downstairs and got right to taking the pics.Aries was feeling her self in the pics it felt like a mini photoshoot.After the pics they said their farewells to everyone and drove home.
When aries got into their room she got in the hottub where she felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen and she pulled herself out the tub.when she looked down at the tile she saw blood dripping from her onto the floor.