is this him??

It has been two months since aries gave birth to xa. Talking about the miserable little boy who had his father and grandparents wrapped around his finger.
"Say bitch"
"Ashley i hear you" aries called out to her rude friend
"Aight we finna head out"
Ashley had came over to take xa to her place and aries was concerned a little. Lord knows ashley be wilding and jaren was no better. Aries was home alone and ja was busy playing mad at her over an instagram pic that had niggas going in a frenzy.
"Bye bye mummy's big boy" aries kissed her son cheek
"Yeah yea.now go put that pussy on that nigga before he kill somebody."
Ashley left with xa and aries locked the front door. She dropped her red silk robe revealing her naked self and she swished her way upstair to tease her man.
"Hey daddy" she cooed from the door way at ja who was laying on his stomach with his eyes closed.he didn't answer.
"Papa am hurting real bad and you are being mean.i dont like it"
"Should of think before y-"
Ja mouth dropped open at the sight of his woman naked as ever.He folded like a bitch and aries saw this.
"Yeah i should of thought for real" aries said teasing him and she walked out she made her fat ass bounce and hips swish.The baby weight had done her justice,she was thick in all the right places.
"Bring that big ass and rest it on this dick girl." Ja said getting up chasing her and aries began running.
"No"
"That shit clapping girl"
Aries had stop running and was now bend over grabbing her ankles in the middle of the sitting room. She was buss open infront of him and he hurriedly pull his basketball shorts down joining her nude. Aries took up straight again and ran past him back upstairs. He grabbed her ankle mid way up the stairs and she fell face first.
"Ouch."
"Arch ya back for me"
Sex on the stairs? Aries didn't mind one bit. She followed his command just when ja was going to enter aries awaiting wet pusdy the doorbell rung.
"I aint answering that shit bruh."
Ja said pushing into aries.
"Fuuuuccck. I missed this shit on god." Ja began stroking
"Wait wait. I gotta adjust."
The door bell rung again and  pounding on the door.
"You gotta be kidding me." Someone said
"Is that niya?"
"Arch ya back and don't mind her"
"I hear yall whispering in there.please Open up am freezing"
Ja reluctantly pulled out of aries and put back on his pants,as aries got up the stairs going in to their bed room.upstairs aries was busy playing in her wet walls.
" you couldn't wait huh??"
Shaking her heard innocently and rubbing her clit slowly.
"Ready fa this junt ?"
"Yess papa" she widened opened her legs.
Ja joined aries on the bed and the two started their fuck session.

"Oh my gawd fuuuuccckkk jamel" aries hoarse voice screamed out her legs closing.
" ride this dick ri. I aint playing with you ." Ja said smacking the shit out of aries ass.
Aries was tired after 8 rounds of sex. Her walls was heavily semen coated and her clit was hypersensitive but ja was not letting up.
Ja finally released and she layed life less.
"Uh uh wake that shit up and suck it off." He told her standing at the end of their bed with his dick in hand.Aries got up and started giving him slow sloppy head.
"Shit b u treat me so good mamas."
Aries hummed in response to his praises and stuffed all of him into her throat holding him there for some seconds and then released him.
The two was so caught up to hear niyah telling her mother not to go into her ja's room.
"Ja I- oh my god "
Aries quickly pulled off ja's dick wishing the earth would swallow her in right there
"Omg.she just started liking meeeeeee." Aries said covering her face with a pillow while ja searched for his shorts unphased asf.
"She should of called first." Ja said smacking aries ass
"Goooooo."aries said voice gone and all after that screaming she did.

Aries got up and showered while ja had gone with his mother somewhere. Ashley still hasn't came back as yet.
"Dang i am thick" aries said admiring her curves in the mirror. She pulled her phone out and started taking pics.

 She pulled her phone out and started taking pics

Aries.w: xa's mummy 💕💕

Pinkbubblegum: its the little waist for me.
Saucysantana:body ody ody
ApryldaDON:MILF
Shai: 👀

Getting off her homepage she saw that she had a DM well mulitiple so she decided to check them.

Shai: you bad asl 😉
Aries:thanks but i gotta man😉
Shai:when that nigga mess up hmu 😉
Aries:😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Shai:pretty ass 😉
Aries:IK

Aries got out of that inbox and saw another ball player was hitting on her. Don't they know she is with ja or he's not claiming her.

Dloading:💧💧

"Baby am home" ja said bursting into the room dancing.
"Hey"she said smiling at her goofy babydaddy.
"Who's in our DMs?"
"Why?"she asked nervously
"Hand me the phone" he said sternly getting suspicious.
"Here"

Ja scrolled through her DMs and aries stood there looking dumb just playing with her fingers.
"So we replying to mfuckers now and flirting with them."
"Tha-"
"Shut the fuck up. You clearly flirting with shai. You mfucking disrespecting me,these niggas in the league finna clown on me."
"I was jus being nice"
"Nice huh? Shit will be nice when i fuck you up." Ja said slamming her phone on the bed and walking away.

Aries took her phone and logged out of instagram. Then ja came back into the room looking at her with anger in his eyes.
"DELETE THAT SHIT BRUH." He barked at her and aries looked at him as if he was crazy.
"But-"

"DO IT BEFORE I BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU." He barked at her.

So KK wasn't tell lies afterall. Is this really him. All of that was on aries mind in that moment.