Silver Fang: Living Like Royalty

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU so much for all your love and support. I have been on Wattpad since 2011 and I feel I have grown so much as a writer. Between work, school, and writing it has been a long journey for me. Thank you to everyone who had read, comment, and voted for this book. It means so much to me. I read every comment good and bad. Also thank you for sticking with me through my horrible grammar. And also thank you for allowing me to go back and fix any mistakes I made. 

I hope you enjoyed the book.

This book with be a 3 part series with a short story. The next book will be called Sliver Fang: Living like Royalty. The plot will take place during the summer. And it will be a short story about Imani's summer. Although it's a short story it will be important for the rest of the series. I haven't made any plans yet as to when the next book will be out but I will keep you posted.

I also plan to do a Q&A about the book. I will be answering questions and giving you some background information about me and my inspiration for the book and the series as a whole. So if you have any questions please leave a comment. 

And again THANK YOU SO MUCH! for all your love and support. 

Josie J.