Chapter 11

Imani

"Well, well" 

I slowly open my eyes to nothing. Everything around me was white. I don't know where am I. I look down to realize I am standing naked. I gasp and try to cover myself with my hands. 

"You don't need to worry about that." I heard a voice say. I turn my head to look where the voice is coming from and that moment a woman tall as a skyscraper appears in front of me.

"Oh my---"

"Watch it." She says. The woman is wearing a mask so I can't see her true face. The mask she is wearing is the cross between a woman's face and a wolf. The mask has pointy shape wolf ears, wolf nose, and sharp teeth. The color of the mask is black with a purple crescent moon on her forehead. The mask also has a long white fur hoody that covers the top of her head. There are holes where the eyes are on the mask. When I look into her eyes I see stars. Her eyes look like a galaxy. I don't understand how is that possible. 

I take a couple of steps back from her. The woman's skin is black as the night sky. She has markings all over her body that make her body look like she has glitter all over her body. The woman is a dress that's all made out of beads. The dress looks like it is made out of diamonds.

"Um...Where am I?" I asked confused. 

"You are in between." She says and goes to take a seat a throne magically appears behind her.  

"In between?" I asked confused. 

"You are in between the dead and the living." She says.

"Dead!" I yelled in shocked.  "I--I am going to die?" I asked confused. Suddenly everything around us changed and I am in a desert where the sky is purple with starts lighting up the sky and the moon is blood red. I am so confused and I feel like am about to lose my mind. Memories of what happened come back to me. 

"My dad. What about my dad?" I ask the woman. She doesn't say anything and looks down at me from her throne.

"Very interesting." She says and crosses her legs. "You are my descendant are you not?" She asks. 

"I--I don't understand," I say

"Only my descendant can have access to me directly. And call upon me in times of need." Says the woman. "So what is it do you want my child?" I look around me and then back at her. 

"Are you some kind of God?" I asked confused. 

"I am called many things." She says and sits back on her throne.