Chapter 10

Ben

I was waiting for Imani in the car as she went into Neema's house to get her things. I really didn't want to come back here after what happened. I told Imani we could just buy her everything, but she said she brought a few of her mother's things so she really wanted to go back and get them. I agreed and told her I'll stay in the car. There is no telling what I would do if I saw my sister's face again. Luckily I didn't smell my sister's scent so she must of went out. 

Are you going to leave her with that half breed? my wolf says. 

I let out a sigh and look back at the front door. "She wouldn't dear do anything," I said. 

Imani is gone for a while and I am wondering if I should go inside and see what's keeping her. Suddenly Imani's scent vanishes and I no longer smell her in the house. I quickly get out of the car and run into the cabin. 

"Imani!" I yelled. I don't hear nor smell anyone in the cabin. 

"Damn it!" I yelled. 

I told you. Said my wolf. 

I follow Imain's scent that leads to a back door. 

"So you decide to take my daughter away from me too." I quickly shift into my wolf and start running after them. 

She is faster than us.

Well, I can keep up. I said running faster. She may be a half breed but she doesn't know how to use her full power because if she did I wouldn't be able to hear her steps. I kept following their scent getting closer and closer until I can see the back of Imani ridding on  Zoe's back. I feel anger as I get closer and closer. Yesterday I almost died because of her and now she is kidnapping my daughter. I won't allow her to get away with this. I run every faster catching up and coming near there right. I take a lap and push Zoe causing Imani to fly off her back. 

Zoe and I wrestle until she finally pushes me off her and she sifts into her wolf. Her wolf is big, but not big as a half breed that should be for her age. Zoe's wolf is an albino wolf with red eyes. Her red eyes show proof of her mixed race. I growl and charge at her full-on before she has time to react. Living away from people of her kind she doesn't have any fighting skills just the basics. 

I might her and crawl her face. She howls in pain but I keep going. 

How dare you try to take my daughter away from me. We keep fighting and I have the upper hand since I am a seasoned fighter Zoe doesn't have a chance to bite me or pounce on me. I am about to give her the final blow but then someone comes and knocks me off Zoe and pins me down on my back. I look up confused to see my sister on top of me growling at me.