Chapter 37

Ben

I squeezed Oliva's neck tight as she gaps for air. 

Alpha!

Alpha!

What! I yelled back. Omar was contacting me through the pack link.

Eric confessed. He says

What? I asked confused. 

Eric came to the station and came clean about everything. He said he was the one behind the attacks and the spy that go into the kitchen. Said Omar. 

I let out a growl and released Oliva. I turn around and rush out of the cell locking it behind me. I walk down the hall to see Eric handcuffed and Omar standing next to him.

"Hello, Ben." Eric says greeting me. I ignore him and look over at Omar. 

"Let's go." I said walking ahead. We lead Eric to the same room where I hypnotize him. 

"Speak," I said taking a seat across from him. 

Eric smiles. "Your gut was right." He says in a mocking tone. 

"I know," I said crossing my arms. I know he waiting for me to ask him questions but what he doesn't know is that I knew he was working with Oliva. I wait for him to speak. I wasn't going to ask for beg for information. Because the gag is I could kill him right now and no one would have an issue. So the choice is his if he wants to make this out alive. 

"I am a spy. I have been a hunter since I was ten-years-old. My mission was to eliminate the strongest and the oldest wolf pack." He says. "I used your wife Oliva to complete my mission. She didn't know anything. I was using her." He says. 

I want to so badly roll eyes and the bull shit he is selling to me right now. At least Oliva put in a little more effort when she was lying. 

"Did you complete your mission?" I asked. Eric smirked. 

"Let's just say everything is falling into place." He says. 

"So your mission isn't done," I said nodding my head. 

"And you meeting my daughter?" I asked. 

"Oh--That was pure luck. What are the odds that befriending her would lead me to you?" He says with a laugh. I don't know why he continues to lie. I know him meeting my daughter was never a coincidence. Everything was planned from the very begging. What I want to know is how far does this plan goes. And was the end goal really just to end my pack?