Chapter 34

Ben

I ran straight to the venue in my wolf form the moment Omar told me they caught a spy. As soon as I got there the whole police force is there blocking every entrance and path. I quickly change into my human and got clothes from Omar. 

"Alpha" Omar said bowing his head.

"What's the status?" I asked walking out of the bathroom.  I stopped walking once the scent of blood filled my nose. 

That's Imani's scent. My wolf said. 

"Alpha wa---" I quickly ran and followed the scent of Imani's. Leading me to the stairs door. 

"A-alpha" I look over to see Zoe in tears. I passed by her feeling my heart beat even faster. As soon as I open the door the smell of blood is even stronger. I see Imani's body on the floor laying in a pool of blood. My heart stops and I quickly run towards her.

"IMANI!" I yell carefully picking up her body.

Doctor. I called using pack-link. 

I here. He answered. 

"Zoe come on." I said as I walk out. Zoe comes and follows behind me. 

Omar quickly comes with towels and covers Imani's body. 

"Find a room for her so the doctor can tend to her." I told one of the staff.

"I take it that person lying dead next to her is the spy." I asked Zoe. 

"Yes, Alpha" She answered. 

Looking down at Imani's face I see she is in so much pain. I can't believe this happened. I am so angry right now. I want to go and tracked down a hunter right now and torturer them for what they did to my daughter. 

Since this venue is also connected to a hotel we were able to find an empty room with a bed. 

"Get me some warm water," I ordered as I laid her body on the bed. "I am so sorry baby girl" I said brushing the side of her face. Staff comes back with a bowl of warm water. I take a towel and wet it in the bowl. I wipe off some of the blood from her face, neck, and arm. I notice many cuts on her arms.

"Alpha," The doctor says running into the room. "Oh, my--" He says in shock looking down at Imani. He quickly checks her body and her cuts. "Do you have the weapon that caused these cuts?" He asked looking at her arms. 

"On it!" Omar said running out of the room. 

"Zoe tell me what happened?" I said using my Alpha tone.