59

tw: death

"I don't want to do this" Yoongi frowned, he had to be away from Hoseok for a week because someone told them it was good luck for their marriage, so here they were, 8 days before their wedding, packing their bags "I don't want to either baby, but I want our marriage to be successful, I want us to be together until the end of this world" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi sniffled, he didn't want to do this.

He hasn't even started packing, his suitcase was empty, he didn't want to pack "Start thinking about some good things that will happen, for example, I'll see my family" Hoseok said, Yoongi couldn't think of anything good happening "Nothing" He mumbled, the younger boy chuckled "You'll find something good, I'm sure of that" Hoseok said, Yoongi let out a sigh "Fine"

The boy started to pack some clothes and necessities in his suitcase, "Can I take this polaroid of us?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok hummed "Well the point is to not see each other so I'm guessing no" Hoseok said, Yoongi frowned, he hated this, he loved Hoseok and this would make him really upset "I hate this" Yoongi grumbled, putting the polaroid back.

Truth to be said, Hoseok was sad too, he didn't want to be away from Yoongi for a week, who else was going to talk to him about stupid shit at two in the morning? The boy acted strong so he could comfort his lover.

7 days until their wedding, meaning it was the day they split up and Yoongi was especially upset, he had tried to make himself happy by writing lyrics but ended up crying, nothing was working.

Yoongi stared at the digital alarm clock in their room, it was nine in the morning meaning Hoseok would wake up in a few minutes, he hadn't slept at all.

The alarm clock went off, startling Yoongi and waking up Hoseok "You're awake?" Hoseok asked, the small boy nodded "I haven't slept" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok frowned "Please sleep, even though I can't be with you because I'm going to Gwangju, please be safe baby" Hoseok said, kissing Yoongi's forehead "Fine, I love you" The small boy said, Hoseok showed a bright smile "I love you too"

Yoongi was at Jungkook's house, his luggage in one hand and Hani in her cage in the other "Hey hyung, make yourself at home" Jungkook said, rubbing his eyes, it was 10am, he only woke up because Yoongi was knocking on his door.

"So Hoseok is on his way to Gwangju?" Jungkook yawned, the small boy nodded "I can't wait for the 7 days to be over not only will I get to see Hoseok but I will get married!" Yoongi smiled, Jungkook smiled back, he was so happy to see his best friend so happy "I'm so happy for you hyung, I'm excited for the wedding" Jungkook said, Yoongi chuckled "I am too!"

"Hoseok told me to make sure you slept because apparently you haven't slept" Jungkook hummed, Yoongi groaned and whined "Just want my Seokie" He frowned, his main love language was physical touch, meaning he always wanted to get hugs, kisses, and hold Hoseok's hand "I know you do but just try your best, actually, Seok kinda knew this would happen so he gave me this"

Jungkook walked over to his room, pulling a house shaped box from his closet and bringing it to Yoongi "What is this?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook smiled "Open it" Jungkook said, Yoongi opened the box, it was a build a bear, it had the same clothing as Hoseok, it was so cute! On the small paw was a note that said 'Please sleep and eat well! I love you so so much Yoongi ♡'.  He absolutely loved the bear, it was his new favorite thing before the ring on his finger "This is so cute" Yoongi frowned, playing with the bears soft fur "Go sleep now, hyungie"

Hoseok

did the bear work

Jungkook

yes 😭 he's so cute cuddling it as he sleeps

Hoseok

I REALLY WANT TO SEE HIM :(😭

Jungkook

you can't thooo~

Hoseok

ik :(

im surprised the bear looks like me

Jungkook

me too, same clothes and vibes

i think he's gonna be relying on it for comfort fo the next 7 days

Hoseok

if that's the case, my sister was a mfing genius

he also relies on hani a lot, he usually only eats with one hand because he uses the other one to pet hani in his lap

he's done a great job at recovering but im scared he'll relapse because he says it a lot that im the only reason he feels motivated and the fucking bear can't talk 😭

Jungkook

im sure he won't relapse, his mental health and confidence is so high these days

Hoseok

hopefully

i miss him :(

Jungkook

im sure you do

stay safe in gwangju!

Hoseok

i will, thank you!

Hoseok was driving from Seoul to Gwangju, it was 3 hours away, it was far and he had been driving for 1 hour, he was excited to see his family and spend time with them. They would come back to Seoul a day before the wedding.

Hoseok really missed Yoongi, he wondered what the boy was doing (probably sleeping) and how the boy was. He wanted to see Yoongi's little cheeks and he wanted to hug him tight while giving him kisses. Just the thought made him frown, but at least he would marry him by next week, right?

didn't know what else to write so kinda short chapter 💔 FAKE TW KSHDHDHDHD 💀 qotd: do you own any build a bear's? sorry for any mistakes!