41

Yoongi

" :( "

Hoseok

"What happened? "

Yoongi

"I feel so shitty about myself :(("

Hoseok

"I say you take a self care day, just a day all about yourself. Maybe to put you in a better mindset. Take a bath, write lyrics, whatever helps you feel good"

Yoongi

"I'll try it"

Hoseok

"I won't be home for a couple hours, I'm sorry :(("

Yoongi

"It's okay, I love you 💕 "

Hoseok

"I love you too 💕💕"

Yoongi thought of what to do first. A bubble bath. He chose what clothes to put on beforehand. He chose some fluffy blue socks, black leggings and a baby blue shirt, his favorite outfit.

He filled up the tub with warm water and poured in the bubble bath soup. Once the bubbles formed, he got in with a smile, it had been a while since he took a bubble bath.

He blew away the bubbles on his hand and giggled, his bubble bath was already helping him feel better.

Once he was done, he put on his comfy clothes, he wiggled his feet and giggled, he loved his fluffy socks. He headed towards the kitchen to cut up some fruit for himself, he wasn't that hungry and had barely managed to finish his breakfast but it was his snack time.

Luckily, Hoseok had bought Yoongi's favorite fruit, apples. So, Yoongi chopped up the apple and spread the peanut butter on each apple slice, then taking the plate to the living room.

He laid down on his side as he watched one of his favorite animes while he ate apple slices.

Once Yoongi finished his apple slices, he put the plate in the sink and got his phone out to text Hoseok again.

Yoongi

"Hobi! I have fuzzy socks! I love them"

Hoseok

"I'M TRYING TO DANCE BUT ALL I CAN THINK OF IS YOU GIGGLING BECAUSE OF SOME SOCKS 😠🥺"

Yoongi

"I'm sorry 😔 "

Hoseok

"It's not a bad thing, just a thought. I love your giggles an unhealthy amount"

Yoongi